𝗖𝗛. 𝟲𝟵

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟲𝟵. 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘 ?
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟲𝟱𝟵

❝ 𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗜𝗠 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡

❝ 𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗜𝗠 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡.  ❞

──── 𝙐𝙉𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙍 to her house, naoko entered taking off her shoes. she was surprised to see the white-haired man sleeping on her couch.

she didn't think he'd still be here waiting for her, but here he was sleeping on her couch. taking a seat on the floor in front of him, she laid her head on her arm which rested on the couch in front of his face. as she looked at his peaceful face, brushing his white locks through her fingers. she chuckled when he shifted in his sleep due to her messing with his hair.

"you just never let me sleep in peace, huh?" he mumbled with his eyes still closed. naoko continued to play with his hair, "you just look too peaceful sleeping."

opening his eyes, his eyes now met hers as she sat in front of face, head resting on the couch, "how did your date go?" he asked and naoko slightly shrugged her shoulders, "it was fine."

"what did you guys talk about?" he asked, curious if naoko enjoyed her date as much as she did when he saw her last time. "he wanted to see me again, but i turned him down." naoko explained to him. and he quickly sat up, naoko soon following after. "why?" he asked, wondering what she would say.

naoko took a deep breath before speaking, "i told him that i loved someone else."

"oh really?" he questioned, with a little sarcasm in his voice. playing along with him naoko added, "yea, i told him i was already taken." satoru's eyes widened at her statement as thoughts filled his head.

naoko sighed, confessing the truth, "ok i didn't say that i was taken...but now i can tell him that i am, right? i have a boyfriend now." satoru was left speechless, just sitting there on the couch as naoko waited for a reaction.

was she saying that they were dating now? did he finally get her back, officially? all kinds of thoughts filled his head. she was driving him crazy. naoko waiting for a response in the silence filled living room they were sitting in.

breaking the silence, "are you serious?" the man had a smile plastered all over his face, a little dumbfounded at her method of 'asking him out.'

naoko nodded her head smiling to herself and she watched the man she loved get excited by the second. he stood up from his seat, crouching down to her level on the floor where she was sitting. "really?" he asked once again for reassurance.

"yes!" naoko replied to his question once again, smiling at his expression. he then tackled her to the floor, connecting their lips as he topped her as they made out on the floor. their lips were in sync, kissing like there was no tomorrow.

pulling away, satoru brushed her cheek softly, looking at her with caring eyes. naoko wrapped her arms around his neck, looking up at his beautiful face, "i'm sorry i took long to think about it." she apologized with a soft voice.

he pulled her up, making them sit up as she sat in his lap, straddling him with her arms still wrapped around him. "i don't care. i lost you once because i was impatient. as long as i have you now." he rested his head in the crook of her neck.

holding him close, satoru started to nibble at her neck leaving marks, "don't leave too many marks, satoru." she said her breath growing heavy as he continued to kiss up and down her neck, sucking on the sensitive parts of her neck, making her squirm on top of him. "you're mine now, i'm just marking what's mine." standing up, he held naoko in his arms, grabbing hold of her ass as he carried her upstairs, "you're mine for tonight." he said making naoko blush a bit as he walked towards her bedroom closing the door behind him.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘍𝘒𝘈𝘟𝘕𝘚𝘒𝘈𝘒 !!!! 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘠𝘙𝘌 𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒𝘒𝘒𝘒!!!!

────