𝗖𝗛. 𝟬𝟱

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟬𝟱. 𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟱𝟴𝟰

 𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟱𝟴𝟰

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

❝ 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗔 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘? ❞

──── 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 dorms, naoko was choosing out a necklace that would complement her dress well. you see, the reason for the sudden formal dress up was that today was going to be naoko and gojo's 'first date'.

she hears a knock at the door. walking towards the sound she opens the door to see gojo leaning against her door frame with his shaded glasses sliding down his nose bridge — showing his sky-blue eyes that anyone could get lost in. "you ready, wifey?" he said with a flirtatious smirk as naoko rolled her eyes. "didn't i already tell you to stop calling me that."

she walked back into her room leaving gojo to watch her every movement as she roamed through her closet. he took a moment to appreciate how well she looked tonight compared to her usual school uniform. she was wearing a periwinkle square neck lined dress that landed slightly below the knees. it was long sleeved—with slight puffs to the shoulders—to accommodate the cold january weather. she paired the lovely dress with nude stockings and white heeled leather boots.

after searching through her closet, she brought out a chocolate brown fleeced blazer and a plaided bulky scarf to keep her warm. she walked towards the door, taking a quick glance where gojo was standing, while wrapping the thick scarf around her neck.

she admitted that gojo looked quite handsome in a suit which he paired with a long fleece trench coat. but of course, she would obviously never tell him that. in fact, it would probably just boost his ego more.

he stared at her in awe as she walked towards him focused on her scarf. he loved how well the outfit complemented everything about her; the way the dress fit perfectly around her body showing her curves in all the right places, the oversized jackets swallowing her small figure, even the way the scarf look absolutely huge on her making her face look much smaller in proportion.

as she approached him, she took his chin in her hand placing it back up to close his mouth from being slightly opened. "you should really close your mouth, gojo-san. wouldn't want any flies getting in there."

she walked away closing her door behind her as she headed towards the exit of the dorm building; chuckling at the thought of him staring at her while having his mouth opened. gojo soon followed after her, walking up to the car where they would be taken to their location do their 'date'.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

upon arriving to the restaurant where they were sent for their 'date', the waiter set them at their table in a private room which their clans had set up for them. they sat across from each other in the japanese styled room that had quite a nice view of a dimly lit zen garden right outside their room. the food was set on the table as if it had already been ordered before they got there. an array of sushi and sashimi was placed in front of them.