𝗖𝗛. 𝟬𝟰

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟬𝟰. 𝗔 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧
𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗟𝗗
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟭𝟰𝟳

❝ 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗞𝗢 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗜 𝗗𝗜𝗘 𝗜𝗙 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗜'𝗠 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨

❝ 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗞𝗢 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗜 𝗗𝗜𝗘 𝗜𝗙 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗜'𝗠 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨. ❞

──── ❝𝘼𝙇𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏'𝙎 𝙇𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙃. ❞ yaga-sensei dismissed the class and shoko left running for the cafeteria before naoko could even pack her bags. she didn't know what she was in such a rush for there's only like 20 students in the entire school. it's not like they would sell out of bread that fast.
but naoko finished packing her bags, grabbing her wooden staff placing it behind her back. and she left the classroom to catch up to her best friend. however, the piercing blue eyes that hid behind shades followed her movement.

naoko saw her friend sitting at their usual table where she took her seat across from shoko who was already devouring her bread. "yo nao-chan how did that meeting with your family go?"

"absolutely horrible. can't go to a single meeting without getting scolded." naoko sighed hoping to forget everything that happened last night. she had no intention of really attempting to get close to gojo, so she just ignored him like she usually did.

"why? what was the meeting even about?"

"uhh? it was just a stupid meeting with the gojo clan, i wasn't really paying attention to the subject of the matter. but you know my family, they always have something to say about me." shoko sighed in unison with her friend. "man, i wish i could punch those who try and hurt my nao-chan!"

"heh, thanks shoko~" naoko smiled and then she felt someone tower over her as she could see their shadow coming up behind her. she turned around to have the white-haired teen grabbing her by her wrist. "what are yo-" but before she could even ask, she was cut off by gojo.

"hey shoko! it's alright if i steal zenin here for a second. ok. great. thanks!" he tugged at her wrist as stood up and then pulling her to the nearest empty classroom. "what was so important that you couldn't wait until like after school to ask me? weren't you just with getou-san like five minutes ago?"

"oh, yeaaa about him. i just ditched him." gojo bluntly stated. naoko stared at the boy with a confused look. "eh?" 'did he really just ditch his friend just to ask her something' she thought to herself.

────  𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳  ────

"yohoo~ satoru~ over here~" getou said snapping his fingers to get the boy's attention. "sorry, what did you say? i spaced out." you see gojo was thinking about last night. he liked the moment he shared with naoko. even if she did most of the talking. he liked that she was able to open up to him. for once it felt kind of nice to be the one supporting.

"more like checking out. why were staring at zenin-san?"

"what? i wasn't checking her out!" yea maybe gojo didn't think he was checking out zenin. she was pretty but he never thought about it til now. they were now each other's fiancé and maybe he thought he should get to know her more. maybe have more conversations like the one the night before.

his father told him their reservation would be during the weekend later that week so maybe that would be his chance. 'maybe i should tell her about the date, hmmm, it would be better to let her know ahead of time...... yea i'll tell her today.... maybe now?' gojo contemplated in his head. god he was so indecisive.

"ok sure. but as i was saying-" getou continued thinking he had the attention of his best friend but that was obviously proven wrong after gojo got out of his seat and leaving out the classroom doorway "sorry. i've gotta go!"

"wha-? satoru!" but before getou could even question him he was gone already. gojo walked through the hallways eventually getting to the cafeteria where he could see naoko and shoko sitting with each other per usual. he approached the pair of girls that were holding a conversation. "hey shoko it's alright if i steal zenin-san here for a second. ok. great. thanks!"

────  𝘰𝘬 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦  ────

"poor getou-san. well, what was that you needed to ask me?" naoko shook her head before looking up as the white-haired boy towered over her. she thought 'what could be so important that you needed to pull me out of my lunch with shoko.'

"oh yea. i don't know if you already know but our date is on saturday and i just wanted to let you know just in case you didn't know. my old man said it was a traditional restaurant so dress nice." gojo explained as naoko just maintained eye contact with the boy. 'that was it?' she thought to herself.

"i wouldn't call it a 'date' but ok thanks. is that it?" naoko didn't want to argue with him on how that could've waited for the end of the day, but she agreed with the boy not wanting to talk for too long. gojo nodded in response.

naoko was just about to leave the room but she backtracked looking back at her classmate "oh! before i forget. please don't tell anyone about our, y'know, situation. i think it's best that we just keep it to ourselves."

"why? it's not-" naoko interrupted the boy not wanting to talk anymore. "just do it. shoko probably will tease me til the day i die if she finds out i'm marrying you."

"ok wifey~ i'll do as you wish~" naoko was just about to exit the empty class they were in, but she stopped in her place hearing what gojo said to her in order to tease her some more. she didn't look back but instead told him off "i thought i said don't call me that. i'm gonna go back to eat my lunch with shoko."

naoko returned to the cafeteria taking back her seat in front of her best friend. shoko questioned her as soon as she sat down "well what was that all about?"

"what? oh nothing. he just forgot something at my house when his clan came over for the meeting. yeaaa. um he was just bugging me about getting it, but i'm not going back there." naoko made a quick excuse, sitting down and enjoying the rest of her lunch not too bothered about her conversation with gojo.

"ok? well that was weird." shoko was oddly suspicious. she knew gojo could be very ditzy and dumb so it wouldn't be surprising that he left it, but it was just the way he grabbed naoko's wrist as if they were close.

she's never even seen naoko have normal conversation with the dude. and naoko whole explanation just seemed weird. shoko brushed it off but she still found it very weird, but maybe it would just be a one-time thing.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
──── 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬'𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!

────