𝗖𝗛. 𝟮𝟭

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟮𝟭. 𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟯𝟱𝟮

❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬

❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬. ❞

──── 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙍𝙊𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘿 in the middle of march. it's been about three months since naoko and satoru's sudden engagement. and in those three months the two have gotten quite close, at least more than naoko thought.

the girl was currently standing in front of her fiancé's dorm, taking a deep breath before knocking at the wooden door. not too long later gojo opened the door to see the girl standing in front of him once again. "you're not doing anything, right?" naoko asked straightforwardly putting away the greetings.

"uh, yeah. why?" gojo questioned curious as to why she was asking him if he was free. she never done this before, so it was quite random for her to do this.

"well i kinda wanted to do something, and well, i was wondering if you would join me." naoko answered as she looked into his eyes which were covered by the white cloth, she'd given him.

gojo smirked learning closer to the girl teasing her "is naoko asking me out on a date?" naoko stepped back not allowing the boy to get too close but she didn't give into his teasing "call it what you want. so, is that a, yes? i'm leaving now."

naoko turned around walking away from the wooden door and taking steps towards the exit of the dorm. gojo hurriedly gabbed his jacket for the cold march weather and quickly followed behind naoko "ok ok. let's go!"

────

the two high schoolers sat at the bench in the middle of a train stop. gojo had no idea where they were going. he just followed naoko here. the girl grabbed a book out of the bag that crossed over her body.

"where are we going, naoko?" gojo asked as he continued to follow the girl.
"stop asking. you'll know when we get there." naoko continued to look at her book not even giving a single as to what she was planning. the boy grew more and more restless until the train that they needed to board arrived in front of them.

naoko put her book bag into the black bag that she carried. she boarded the train showing the attendant their tickets as the white-haired boy followed behind her. they took their seats getting comfortable for the long ride. and before too long the train had arrived at its destination.