𝗖𝗛. 𝟱𝟴

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟱𝟴. 𝗜𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗕𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟵𝟯𝟰

❝ 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗘 ? 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗠𝗘

❝ 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗘 ? 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗠𝗘. ❞

──── ❝𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝙃𝙀 strongest because you're gojo satoru? or are you gojo satoru because you're the strongest?" getou said making gojo question, "what are you trying to say?"

"if i were able to become you, this foolish ideal would become a lot more grounded and real, don't you think?" gojo listened to his friend, clenching his fists, listening to his unbelievable ideals.

"I've decided how i'll live my life. now it's just a matter of doing the best i can to achieve that." gojo widened his eyes as he watched his friend turn his back on him, losing him in the crowd. he stuck his hands up, ready to launch an attack on him, but he hesitated, letting getou go. after he couldn't do it. he just couldn't kill his best friend.

────

he was now sitting on the steps that lead to the field. he was thinking of the events that just happened. he held his head down low. he wasn't sure what he was feeling. mad? frustrated? sad? shocked? maybe it was all of them? he just sat there on the steps. he didn't cry. he didn't shout. he just sat there, numb to any feeling.

naoko walked towards the exit to the school, she stayed a few hours, letting herself think in the garden. something she always did. but a figure sitting at the steps caught her eye before she could make it to the exit.

walking down, she sat down next the satoru who had his head drooping down low. she stayed next to him in silence. maybe she wasn't going to say anything, but maybe just the presence of a person is what he needed?

breaking the silence he spoke, "i'm sorry." naoko turned her head to the white-haired male. "for what?" she asked. she came here to comfort him. she wasn't expecting an apology.

"for yelling at you. i know it wasn't your fault and i never should've blamed you." he apologized softly still not keeping eye-contact with the woman.

"you were just confused and shocked." naoko understood. satoru sighed, "but i still shouldn't have projected my anger onto you. i'm sorry." he apologized once again. naoko turned her head back to the field, her head facing the floor, "it's ok..." she paused, "did you talk to him?"

"yea. he said he decided how he was going to live his life now. i wanted to stop him, but i couldn't. i just couldn't kill my best friend, naoko." his held his head down low. naoko looked him, listening to his words.

he sighed "i don't know what to do."

"maybe it's my fault." he said and naoko immediately responded to the harsh words he was saying to himself, "no. it's not." she said hoping her words reached him. but it didn't. he continued to ramble. "i was gone for so long, doing missions, i should've noticed. noticed the change."

naoko continued to listen to him as he rambled, "he's my best friend, i should've been there for him. heard him out. if he was having these thoughts i should've been there to talk to him about it."

"i should've-" he stopped talking as naoko grabbed his face in her small hands, making him look at her. "stop. it wasn't your fault, ok?" she firmly said looking into his blue eyes which were wide open from her actions.

releasing her hold she turned away, looking to the field. "getou did this himself. you can't save him if he didn't want to be saved. he went down this path on his own decision. maybe we could've changed that if we talked to him, but you don't know that."

he watched he as she spoke, "you can't change a person, satoru." naoko turned her head to the man. now they were staring into each other's eyes. silence remained between before satoru broke it, "why are you doing this?" he asked and naoko was taken aback, she didn't know how to respond. "doing what?" she asked.

"why are you comforting me? you should hate me."

"i should, right?" naoko questioned. she should be upset with him. she should not be on good terms with him. they broke up because he cheated, so she should hate him. but she didn't. but she didn't know why.

"but i don't. i don't think i ever could. but i came here because i didn't want to leave you suffering by yourself." she pulled in her legs, hugging them as she sighed, "i know that we haven't seen each other for more than a year. i really didn't want to see you. but if i ever did see you, i know i didn't want it to be like this. i wanted to see you having a good life, a better one than the one you had with me. i wanted to see that you moved on."

"well i haven't." naoko widened her eyes turning towards him as he looked out onto the field. thoughts filled her head. was he saying that he wasn't having a good life? or was it that he hadn't moved on? she confused herself, but before she could ask, he cleared his throat.

the man stood up from his seat on the steps, "um thank you, naoko. for comforting me. it really helped. for someone, for you to be here for me." he walked away from naoko who was left still sitting at the steps as she watched him leave before she could even say a word back. "sure, no problem." she said to herself.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
──── 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘶 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵... 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 !!

────