𝗖𝗛. 𝟱𝟳

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟱𝟳. 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔𝗡 𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟵𝟭𝟵

❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗'𝗩𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗠𝗘, 𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗞𝗢 !  ❞

𝗧𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗠𝗘, 𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗞𝗢 ! ❞

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 at school after a week had passed since she last came. this time, it was yaga who had called her over. unsure of what the meeting was for, she opened the door to her old classroom as a fourth year. it was empty, probably since it was past school hours.

the sun was coming down, filling the sky with hues of orange and pinks. she looked out into the window to see the bonsai tree still standing in the middle of garden around the half bare trees. she sat in her old seat by the window admiring this view which she grew to miss from time to time.

silence filled the room as naoko waited for her old teacher, now principal, to arrive. the door swung wide open and as naoko turned to see the figure standing at the door, her eyes widened. she certainly wasn't expecting him. satoru.

he stood at the door, also in shock. he took his old seat in the center of the room, only one desk separating them. the room remained silent as the two of them sat in their seats waiting for their old teacher, just like old times.

satoru cleared his throat, breaking the silence that filled the room, "so how have you been?" naoko turned to the sound of his voice. she stared at his face covered by the blindfold she had given him a few years back.

she opened her mouth to speak, but it was interrupted by yaga walking through the door, "sorry i'm late, some kid was being a dumbass today."

"you two have grown a lot, haven't you?" yaga tried to start a conversation but his two former students just stared at him, not saying a word. "oh not on speaking terms, i see." he said knowing all the details of their breakup due to shoko who was still in contact with him as she tended to the students and any of the staff who needed help.

"so why did you call us here?" gojo asked in a serious tone.

"right... i have some news to um-break." yaga paused. he clearly was hesitating, so it probably wasn't any good news. the two of them waited for the principal to finish what he was saying. "it's about suguru." naoko's eyes widened.

yaga sighed before spitting it out, "he- um murdered his entire village, killing over a hundred people. he'll be sentenced to death for his actions...." gojo was left speechless, "huh?"

"don't make me repeat myself. suguru killed everyone in the village and-" the old man stated lowering his head slowly. naoko stood there frozen as satoru slightly raising his voice, "i heard you the first time. that's why i said huh?"

"suguru's old home was already an empty husk, as well. though, from the bloodstains and residuals, he most likely killed his parents too-" he started to mumble off and satoru raised his voice, startling naoko, making her jump in place, "like hell he did!"

"satoru." holding his hand to his face in frustration yaga continued, "i don't know what's going on, either." lowering his head yaga didn't show his face. satoru clenched his fist, so hard that it started to bleed. naoko saw the drops of blood fall onto the wooden boards.

they remained in silence for a short while before naoko spoke up, "i think i do." satoru raised his head looking at her. "what?" he asked wondering what she meant.

"last week i came here for a meeting for the special grades, but when i arrived i could hear getou talking to a woman, which i assumed was tsukumo yuki." naoko explained as the two men attentively listened to her, "i hid behind a wall, listening to their conversation."

"they were talking about the possibility of a world without cursed spirits... tsukumo-san gave some suggestions, but getou..." she paused and gojo grew impatient, "just say it, naoko."

"he asked if it would be possible to live without curses if he killed every non-sorcerer." naoko spit out the information and once again gojo in denial raised his voice, "what? that's impossible!"

"it's what he said!" naoko yelled back. "why didn't you tell someone?" yaga asked and naoko responded, "he said he hated non-sorcerers but there was a part of him that wanted to reject that part of himself. the hatred. i didn't think he was going to act on it." she lowered her head feeling regret that she didn't tell anyone, she should've. maybe it would've prevented this. maybe.

"you should've fucking told me, naoko!" gojo raised his voice once again. yaga tried to calm him down "satoru-" but then naoko raised her voice back at him, "this isn't my fault! i didn't know what to do!" she sighed in frustration. she didn't understand why he was yelling at her now, like she was the one who killed all those people, "besides, i haven't talked to you in years, if i was going to tell anyone it would've been yaga-sensei! so don't fucking blame me!"

gojo stormed out of the classroom to find his friend, wherever he was hiding. he slammed the door behind him and naoko scoffed. "it's ok naoko, you didn't know getou was going to do anything. there's nothing we could've done to prepare for this. to stop him from doing this." yaga comforted her with words. naoko nodded still feeling a little bad. maybe she could've done something, but she didn't and maybe that's why all of this happened.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘺𝘢'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺/𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘤. 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘫𝘬, 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 (𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 !!!) 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩, 𝘴𝘰 𝘺'𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴, 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘶 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘛_𝘛

────