𝗖𝗛. 𝟲𝟭

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟲𝟭. 𝗔 𝗧𝗢𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟳𝟯𝟱

❝ 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘 𝗚𝗢, 𝗪𝗛𝗢'𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗨 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 ?  ❞

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙎𝙇𝙄𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 to the party room in the back of the restaurant. she had just completed a mission with a group of colleagues. and to celebrate their success, they decided it would be nice to have some drinks and eat some food.

naoko arrived last, she went home to change out of her clothes. opening the door they all cheered, "zenin-san! you made it!"

she smiled, bowing her head a tad bit as she took her seat next to shoko who had a few drinks herself. "oh nao-chan! i thought you were gonna ditch last minute?"

"if i did i'd probably getting many questions from the others later." looking at the table full of food, naoko hesitated, unable to decide what to eat from the many options.

just then a hand pushed a plate full of gyoza towards her, it was her underclassman, nanami. "the gyoza's are really good here, zenin-senpai."

"thanks, nanami!" she smiled at him, taking her chopsticks, and placing some on her own plate. "don't try and win naoko over with food, nanami!" the man child said leaning on the blonde man, putting his shoulder over him.

"i just gave her food, gojo-san..." he deadpanned at his rather annoying upperclassman. unlike gojo, nanami had a respect for naoko. probably because of her cold yet caring personality.

"don't mind him nanami, i think he's just had too much to drink." she waved her hand in front of her, smiling at the blonde.

"how many glasses did you drink, satoru?" she waved her hand in front of the white-haired man's face. he held up two fingers, smiling, giving naoko a peace sign.

"woah, you really are a lightweight, gojo." shoko was amazed as she chugged down her fourth glass, asking for another one from the waiter.

a few hours had passed and utahime walked around grabbing any empty plates on the tables. as she walked around the table where satoru was bothering nanami, talking to him all night long, she noticed naoko sitting at the table as well, "oh, zenin! you made it!" she exclaimed as naoko turned her attention to her upperclassman.

"utahime-senpai!" naoko exclaimed, smiling, seeing the upperclassman who adored her. utahime squeezed in next to shoko who was also feeling a little buzzed. "you didn't drink like the rest of these idiots?"

"i'd rather not be puking my guts out tomorrow, so i'll just stick with this tonight." she held up her glass with a lite lemonade sparkler. utahime nodded grabbing some the plates off their table.
looking at gojo who leaned on nanami, still holding him captive as his shoulder wrapped around his, utahime sighed at the sight "always such a menace." naoko laughed at her remark, seeing nanami quite annoyed like usual.

she sighed again looking at her other colleagues sprawled out on the floor as most of them were out cold drunk. "i think it's time we end this party."

"i agree." naoko nodded. utahime grabbed the attention of the group, waking the drunk up along the way. "alright, make sure you all get home."

"but before we go, who's going to take satoru home?" she asked, and everyone immediately avoided all eye contact with utahime.

"let's just all play a game for him then; loser takes him with them." another colleague recommended. the sober ones gathered around as they placed their hands in a circle. "rock, paper, scissors." they said in unison.

they all threw rock, as naoko threw scissors, making her lose immediately. "oh you guys planned this!" she exclaimed, already dreading her task.

taking the extremely tall man by his arm, placing it over her shoulder. she began to walk with him, leaving the restaurant waving to the other who left at the same time.

"oh shit, i forgot to ask if anyone knew where he lived." naoko sighed shouldering the white heavy man on her shoulder.

satoru wobbled as naoko made it to her house entrance. she struggled to take out her key, sighing in frustration, she leaned him up against on a wall of her house exterior.

finally opening the lock she struggled to bring him inside as we walked from side to side. "just walk straight, satoru!" she sat him on the floor taking off his shoes, then guided him to the couch, plopping him on it. she grunted, tired from carrying him the entire way.

𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
──── 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 !!

────