𝗖𝗛. 𝟭𝟳

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟭𝟳. 𝗔 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧:  𝟵𝟳𝟯

❝ 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗞𝗢?  ❞

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘾𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙇𝙔 studying in her room as her focus shifted to the vibrating that came from her desk drawer. she fished out her phone from the drawer to see the caller id. it was her mother who she's been ignoring since the last meeting they had.

naoko took in a deep breath before answering the call. she greeted her mother a hello before her mother got straight to the point.

"what have you done young lady? your father is absolutely infuriated right now. you have caused him trouble by beating up naoya. there was no need to go that far, young lady!"

"what about me?"

"what about you? your brother is the one still receiving treatment right now at the hospital because what you did! always trying to play the victim, naoko! this is totally unacceptable, and your father will be giving you punishment for your actions!"

"did you even ask naoya what he did to me? no, of course you didn't! no one in this damn family gives one fuck about me! in case you didn't know i had a fucking knife dug into my thigh by your 'precious' son!"

"this is not how you speak to your mother young lady! i expect you to speak properly!"

"i don't give a shit on how i'm supposed to talk to you, mother! nobody in this family respects me but everyone expects me respect them in return. that's not how it fucking works!" naoko yelled at her mother before hanging up the phone.

the girl was now in tears, breaking down after the conversation she had with her mother. she knew that she would receive backlash from her family after what she did to naoya in the sister school event, but it still hurt. it fucking hurts to see how much they cared for her younger brother and so little for her.

naoko heard a knock at her door but didn't bother to respond. she then heard a voice behind the wooden door calling her name. it was none other than gojo satoru. naoko was planning to help him study for the test they had but this obviously wrong timing to have a breakdown.

naoko quickly wiped her tears before opening her dorm entrance. she looked like an absolute mess. her eyes were bloodshot red from all the crying she had done. and anyone could tell that she was having a rough night.

"are you ok?" gojo's smile faded into obvious concern as he walked into to her dorm room closing the door behind him. naoko tried to play it off turning her back on him so he couldn't look her in the eye before she spoke "yea. everything's alright." but the boy didn't believe her white lie one bit, grabbing her wrist and turning her around to face him again.

"you were crying, weren't you? who made you cry?" he questioned still having a firm grip on her wrist as he looked her in the eyes that avoided him. "n-no one! i wasn't crying, gojo."

"i know you're lying, naoko. i can see right through you." she kept a poker face on until she couldn't hold it anymore. her tears burst from her holding them in.

"it's ok. shhhh, it's ok. you're alright." gojo reassured as he pulled the girl into a hug as she sobbed into his chest. he continued to rub her back to comfort her as they fell to the ground.

he then pulled pieces of her hair behind her ear and then wiping the tears that were falling down her face.

"what happened to make you cry like this, naoko?" gojo asked with concern. naoko took a few breaths before explaining everything that happened right before the boy showed up to her dorm. she told him everything that her mother told her and how much they sided with naoya.

"i don't get it gojo. why do they care so much about naoya and so little about me? why is it that no matter what i do they will never look at me the same they look at naoya." naoko kept her head down.

she doesn't remember the last time she cried this much over her family. usually, it never bothered her this much. you could say it was the last straw, but she never knew how she always kept up with her family's harsh actions and words towards her in the past.

gojo lifted the girl's face by her cheeks continuing to wipe the tears on her face. "why do you feel like you always need to prove yourself naoko? you are strong enough. you are more than enough. your family doesn't give a shit about you, why bother trying to impress them?"

gojo really questioned her thoughts. she was always so hardworking even before he got to know her, and he never knew why. "i have to." naoko responded sniffling in between words.

"why?"

"because! because... if i don't, then that means that all the damage i got isn't good damage! it's just damage. i've gotten nothing out of it and all those years i spent trying to prove myself were for nothing. all those years my family looked at me as a disappointment would never change then. if i give up now, nothing will change." naoko exclaimed.

she let all her feelings out. she'd done this before in front of the boy, but this time it felt different. it felt better. all the tears running down her face. all the sniffling. naoko wanted to say more but it was hard. "gojo i don't know what to do anymore. i-i-" naoko said with heavy breaths.

gojo tried to call out her name to get her attention to calm her down but it wasn't getting to her. it was clear she was breaking down so, he pulled her face towards him closing the gap between them. naoko's eyes became wide at the sudden kiss that the boy was giving her.

but she began to give in closing her eyes as well and kissing the boy back.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────  𝘢𝘩𝘩𝘩𝘩 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥! 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺!

────