𝗖𝗛. 𝟳𝟯

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟳𝟯. 𝗦𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟴𝟭𝟬

❝ 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗𝗟𝗬 ?  ❞

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗢

──── ❝𝘼 𝙍𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙑𝙄𝙎𝙏, gojo boy." naoko's father said as gojo walked through the door of his study. naoko was abroad for another mission and here her boyfriend was taking advantage of her time away.

"what brings you here unexpectedly?" naobito asked, curious as to his sudden visit considering they haven't met in over two years. satoru took a deep breath before answering the question given to him, "well, i'm sure you're already aware of naoko's relationship with me-" he paused not sure what to call him. "father. you can call me father. my daughter is quite fond of you, we might as well get familiar with each other, i may end up being your father-in-law." naobito suggested.

"right, father..." he paused feeling a little bit awkward calling him his father, "well i actually came here to get your approval. for your daughter's hand... in marriage" he proposed, naobito a bit surprised at his gesture. "though, even if you disapproved i'd find a way." satoru smirked as naobito scoffed, "then why bother coming here?"

"i know naoko still wants to be clan head. and she can't marry me and be head without the clan's approval. so here i am asking permission." he explained taking naobito by surprise, "you're much more mature than i took you to be. i wondered what my daughter saw in you to be in so infatuated with you. to give you many chances even after you broke her heart. but i can see you love her just as much as she does, maybe even more."

"my daughter told me, when she first started to see you once again, that she wished for my approval of her relationship of you." he paused as satoru continued to listen, "and i told her if she ever decided to marry you, she wouldn't marry into your clan. that she needed to fulfill her duties as head here."

"and that she needed to pass down her technique." satoru was well aware of the conditions. the 'requirements' that naoko was given, she had already told him all about it. and he was fine with anything so long as he could marry her. it didn't matter.

"are you ok with all of that? is your clan?" naobito asked and satoru nodded his head, "i'm ok with anything, as long as i can spend the rest of my life with naoko." he didn't really care what his clan thought of this decision, he would marry her regardless and they would've had to accept knowing they couldn't lose their head.

"then you have my approval. take care of my daughter-" naobito paused not knowing what to call him now. and satoru smiled, feeling happy that this meeting went well, much better than he thought. "satoru. you can call me satoru, father." he suggested and naobito nodded holding out his hand for satoru to shake.

────

♡。༝☆

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗞𝗢

— ❝𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝘼 favor to ask." he held his hands together in front of his face, pleading the brunette standing in front of him. "what is it this time?" shoko sighed cleaning up the desk in her office.

"keep naoko distracted tomorrow, at least until i'm finished preparing." he pleaded once more, making shoko more curious as to why she needed to keep her best friend occupied, "what exactly are you planning?"

"i'm going to propose to her." he stated without hesitation and shoko's eyes widened, speechless at his intentions for tomorrow, "so please keep her occupied." he put his hands together once more as he asked shoko for her help.

shoko sighed, agreeing to help, "don't you guys live together?" she questioned, trying to understand the difficulty of her task here. "yea but i'll be leaving early in the morning. also tomorrow is our one-year anniversary, so, good luck!"

"you really love to give me a hard time don't you." she sighed once more, already imagining how hard her task would be already, "she's gonna want to spend time with you, i hope you know that. probably call you a bunch to ask where you're at."

"exactly why i said good luck." he held his thumbs up, irritating shoko in every way. standing up, he took out a small pink paper from his pocket, handing it to the brunette. "here. give her this note when you get my signal. it tells her where to meet me." he explained before taking his leave. but before he left through the door he waved his hands behind him, "thanks again shoko."

"you're lucky i'm willing to do this for you." she mentioned, opening the note, taking a read at it. "you better not screw this proposal up like last time." she said talking to his back, stopping him before he left through the door. "i won't. i learned my lesson from last time." he smiled to himself as he exited shoko's office.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
──── 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘛_𝘛

────