𝗖𝗛. 𝟰𝟬

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟰𝟬. 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 ?
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟴𝟱𝟭

❝ 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 ?  ❞

𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 ? ❞

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙒𝙊𝙆𝙀 𝙐𝙋 to the sound of the end movie credit music playing on the tv sitting in front of the couch in gojo's bedroom. she lifted her head a little peeking at the tv, turning it off. she sits up turning on the small lamp next to couch. her boyfriend shifts in his sleep pulling naoko back down so he could hug her like a teddy bear again.

naoko chuckled at his clingy actions even while in his sleep. looking at her rather cute boyfriend sleeping peacefully. only moments like these are when she can admire him in silence.

naoko brushed his hair through her fingers as the boy shuffled in his sleep again pulling her closer to him, naoko's head resting against his chest now. "y'know i love it when you do that right?" the white-haired boy mumbled with his eyes still closed.

"you were sleeping like a baby, you know you're so cute when you sleep, right satoru?" she continued to play with his hair as gojo opened his eyes looking his naoko's.

"is that why you were staring at me like you're in love with me or something?" he boldly said as naoko's eyes widened at his question.

naoko was at a loss of words. completely speechless. 'how could he say stuff like that so easily?' she thought to herself as her heart started beating at an abnormal rate. it kind of reminded her when they first started as 'friends'.

avoiding his question, "do you remember when we were doing training for the first time and i went to watch a movie in your room?"

"yea and then you ran out because i called you pretty when you smile."

"i think that was first time my heart skipped. god, i was so embarrassed!" she stuffed her face in his chest remembering that moment.

"why? was it really that bad?"

"i guess i didn't know what i was feeling, y'know i've never really felt that way in my entire life."

"not even toru has made you feel that way?" he asked with a rather cocky tone per usual.

"would you be jealous if he did?" naoko asked wanting to see his reaction. the boy sat up swiftly, "has he?!" he exclaimed as naoko slowly sat up to meet his level.

"no. why even bring him up? you're just going to make yourself jealous even thinking about it." she poked her finger into his cheek scolding him slightly.

taking naoko's finger from his cheek he played her hand in his, "y'know i think it might've been the same night that was started to have feelings for you but i didn't fully accept it yet."

"but i think i've always been interested in you deep inside. i've always seen you at parties between clans but i think when we were first years and you walked in the classroom for the first time, that's when i remember thinking that you were so beautiful. but i could never get close to you because i think you actually hated me."

"i never hated you, but i found you annoying and a bother." naoko stated bluntly as her boyfriend felt slightly offended.

"do you think maybe we would've ended up together sooner if we got along when we were first years?"

"i don't know. maybe? all i know is that i probably would still love you as much as i do now." she spit out at the spur of the moment. she widened her eyes to what she had said as satoru was left speechless.

"what did you say?" naoko turned her head hoping to get out of this one. but gojo turned her head with his hands on her cheeks, "naoko! that's not fair i was supposed to say it first!" the white-haired complained.

"saying i love you isn't some kind of competition!" she exclaimed in return.

"are you serious though? you love me? like for real?" his tone changed taking it a little more seriously, he'd been thinking about how to say this for months, yet she beat him to it.

the boy pulled the girl to his chest engulfing her in a hug so tight. "god i love you so much, baby! how could i be so lucky to have someone like you?" he said getting tears in his eyes.

he never would've thought that naoko would be the one he loved, truly love. especially with how opposite they were.

gojo releases his girlfriend as she widens her eyes seeing him cry. she wipes his tears as she starts to tear up herself "why are you crying, idiot?"

"i'm just so happy, that's all. just really, really happy where we're at." he replies looking into naoko's emerald eyes. he stares at her then at her lips inching closer to her face.

"i think it's me who's lucky." naoko whispered closing the gap between them. at this moment everything felt perfect. every word said, every small action done. everything.

naoko pulled away catching her breath pulling their heads together for their foreheads to touch.

the couple stayed on the couch cuddling each other til they fell asleep once more in each other's arms.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳.... 𝘛_𝘛 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘮𝘳𝘸 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 !!

────