𝗖𝗛. 𝟮𝟳

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟮𝟳. 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗙
𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟬𝟳𝟲

 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗙               𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟬𝟳𝟲

❝ 𝗬𝗘𝗔! 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗜𝗡, 𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗜! ❞

𝟴 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

──── 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙁 naoko's phone alarm filled the room. a hand came out from under the covers to find the snooze button.

as naoko flipped the covers out and tried to get up from her bed a pair of arms pulled her back in. "satoru! c'mon it's time for us to go on our morning run already!" naoko complained as her boyfriend cuddled up to her chest.

"just five more minutes! pleaseeee~" gojo mumbled in her chest as he begged to get more sleep.

"no! you said that last time!" naoko pulled from his grip and ripping the covers off of him. the boy immediately tried to tug back for the blanket, but failed as naoko won their little tug-a-war.

"honeyyy! just let me sleep!" the white-haired boy hid his head under her pillow trying to block the light from his eyes.

"you wanted to sleep in my room last night. so this is what we have to do when we sleep in my room."

"i'm never coming back..." gojo mumbled to himself as naoko pulled on his arm to get him off the bed.

"c'mon satoru, i'll make you breakfast after." the girl bribed him with food. either way she made breakfast for them every morning. but with how stupid her boyfriend was sometimes he'd fall for the bait.

"oh oh! can you make those fluffy pancakes that you make?" the boy asked in excitement to eat his girlfriend's food as if she didn't cook for him every morning.
"yes, love." naoko replied as she changed into her running clothes.

she walked throughout her dorm looking for a hair tie as gojo still sat in her bed. "oh! with the strawberries! and don't forget to make some eggs too! maybe some-" gojo added drooling at the thought of all this delicious food he was thinking of in his head.

"just get ready satoru!" naoko yelled as she tied her hair into a high ponytail already ready to leave out the door.

"fine! fine!" the boy rushed out of her room to change in his. the couple met at the entrance of dorm building once they were ready to run in dropping temperatures of the november mornings.