𝗖𝗛. 𝟲𝟱

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟲𝟱. 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟱𝟱𝟭

❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛, 𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗞𝗢

❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛, 𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗞𝗢. ❞

──── 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔 𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 she had with a suitor, naoko always talked with her father the next day. so here she was. at the front of the zenin household.

she walked inside, knocking on her father's office door. "come in." he said from the other side of the door. naoko slides the office door open, taking a seat on the small cushions on the floor in front of his short table for a desk.

naoko grew more comfortable with the office room where she talked to her father. the dusty record books that filled the shelves. the old-style interior of the room itself. and the conversations held within the four walls of the room.

she'd grown more comfortable talking with her father. he was more attentive towards her, guiding her to be the best head she could be for the clan. and she had grown to enjoy her talks with her more attentive, caring father. "hi, father." she greeted him as he turned around in his seat, book at hand.

"my daughter, how was your meeting with the fujiwara clan's first-born son?" he asked closing the book, placing it on the table in front of him. naoko sighed, "he was something..." she explained and naobito got the hint, the tone in his daughter's voice said it all.

"another one, naoko?" he sighed, a little disappointed at the result, once again. "he was an absolute snob, father." she pleaded to her father, hoping he'd understand.

he understood what she was going through, in fact he had gone through the same thing when trying to find a wife. but he sighed once more, "you really shouldn't be too picky though, naoko." in response naoko lifted her hands up, refuting, "why not? i'm not even being picky." she shrugged her shoulders.

"father, i just want to marry someone who won't look down on me, just to respect me. that's all i really ask. just someone who will support me and understand me." she explained to naobito as he listened to her. hoping to fulfill his daughter's requests, "very well. i will try and find another suitor for tomorrow night."

"another one, father?" she was already dreading this meeting, especially since the last four weren't all that great.

he could see the disappointment already filing his daughter's face, "yes, naoko. you need to find someone who will marry you before you become head. it's something i had to do when i was around your age. i had to find a wife to marry and it was your mother. now you must find a man to marry. that is just how it is." he explained softly, as naoko sighed understanding his point, "fine. but i will not accept anyone, not unless i feel like they respect me as person."

naobito paused, laughing softly at naoko's persistent expectations she mentioned, "sure. but naoko, don't expect to find anyone that will fill your expectations like the gojo boy has." naoko's eyes widened at the sudden mention of her ex-boyfriend.

"why are you bringing him up all of a sudden?" she asked, and her father just shrugged his shoulders in response.

"don't worry father, i don't expect to find anyone like him either." she lowered her head, knowing the facts all too well. it was true. what her father had said.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 !!

────