𝗖𝗛. 𝟭𝟲

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟭𝟲. 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗦
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟵𝟰𝟭

❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗠𝗕, 𝗡𝗔𝗢-𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡

𝗗𝗨𝗠𝗕, 𝗡𝗔𝗢-𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡. ❞

──── 𝙄𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙇𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙃 and naoko and shoko met up at their usual lunch table. shoko had just discovered the shocking news three days ago. she wasn't sure if she should bring it up to her friend who wanted to keep it a secret this entire time.

"shoko, are you okay? you're quiet today." naoko observed. she'd been like this for the past few days according to naoko. and the dark-haired girl wasn't sure what could cause it, but it didn't hurt to ask. right?

shoko sighed. she thought 'i might as well bring it up now.' she took a deep breath before questioning naoko. "so, when were you going to spill the juicy beans that you and satoru are engaged?"

naoko was shocked to say the least but she hid her feelings well. the best thing to do was to play it off dumb. maybe she won't think too much of it. but she was wrong. dead wrong. "huh? i don't get what you're saying. gojo and i are not engaged."

"you don't have to play dumb, nao-chan. getou already told me everything." shoko explained as naoko sighed trying to explain herself but then catching on to what shoko had just said "fine it's true then i have to — wait how does getou know?"

"hey ladies! what did you guys pack for lunch today?" gojo approached the two girls as their usual lunch table placing his arm over naoko's shoulder. naoko gave the boy a nasty glare sending him shivers down his spine "why are you looking at me like that? did i do something wrong?" gojo innocently question not having a clue what they were talking about.

"were you ever going to mention the fact that you told getou about our secret?"

"how did you- that little shit, i'm going to kill him!" gojo whispered to himself. naoko crossed her arms across her body as she gave him the look of disappointment. naoko left the table not being too happy with her fiancé.

"y'know satoru, you kinda messed up big time but i think that nao-chan will forgive you. plus, we were bound to find out at some point." shoko made a good point as she consoled her friend.

"yea i should probably go talk to her." gojo hoped she wouldn't be too mad, but he was kinda nervous. he got up from his seat at the table but before he could leave shoko started to talk which stopped him in his tracks.

"you should probably confess soon. i know you guys are getting married not too far from now and you probably have the rest of your lives to admit you have feelings for her. but i think that naoko likes you too even if she doesn't completely know it yet. maybe right now is not the right time but maybe another day or maybe even later. whenever you feel the time is right." shoko advised.

"thanks, i'll keep that in mind." and with that gojo left to chase after naoko who hadn't left too much earlier. he finally could see her walking down the halls of the school with her head down.

"wait zenin!" the boy grabbed her wrist turning her around to face him. the girl perked her head up to look up at the boy who towered over her. "what do you want?" she still gave him that icy, cold look.

"i'm sorry. i shouldn't have told suguru but i just let it slip. it was complete accident, but it's all my fault." gojo explained as well as apologized. he knew he was wrong for that, but he didn't think that shoko and suguru finding out was the worst thing in the world now.

naoko still looked at him not peeping a word. "look you can be mad at me, but you have to admit that at some point we had to tell them. so please don't be too mad, zenin." the boy continued to explain while she listened to what he had to say.

he was right it wasn't the worst thing in the world, but naoko still felt a bit down. "i'm only mad because you broke your promise, gojo. i don't care anymore that shoko and getou know now. in fact, i was thinking about telling shoko soon before it was too late."

"so can you forgive me?" gojo pleaded hoping she would agree. naoko nodded her head before the boy pulled her into a hug to which she was startled. "oh, thank goodness! i don't like the thought of you being mad at me." the white-haired teen sighed with the girl still in his arms.
"you can let go now, gojo." naoko said with a stoic look on her face as she arms were sill by her side.

"can we just stay like this for a little while more?" naoko didn't respond to the boy's request but moved her stiff arms to hug him back. this made gojo tighten his grip on the girl even more feeling her embrace him.

he finally pulled away holding naoko by the sides of her arms looking into her jade eyes. and she stared right back into his shaded glasses. "um well i better go, i'll be in my room if you need me." naoko turned on her heel in the direction of the dorms, entering room.

she took a second to process what just happened back there. it felt different. gojo was teasing her like he usually did. or making childish remarks. or making foolish arguments. he was different with her than when she first met him. did she like that he was different?

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴..... 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 <3

────