𝗖𝗛. 𝟯𝟯

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟯𝟯. 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟮𝟰𝟱

❝ 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘

𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘
𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘.  ❞

𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝟬𝟳:𝟬𝟬 𝗔𝗠

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝘼𝙒𝙊𝙆𝙀 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 the sound of her phone vibrating against the nightstand placed beside the bed. the boy next to her groaned "pick up the damn phone..." he pleaded in a raspy tone due to just waking up.

"hello?" naoko answered still half asleep. "oh, naoko sorry to wake you, i thought you'd be awake already like usual." yaga sensei stated.

naoko suddenly awoke as she realized her teacher was on the line, "oh sensei! good morning." she greeted with shock. "good morning, i have some information i need to share with you. it's actually a job so i need you to be here to disclose the information."

"got it. i'll be there soon." naoko rushed out of bed, hanging up the phone before quickly getting ready. as she rushed to the bathroom to wash her face the tall white-haired boy stretched in his girlfriend's bed before getting up.

opening the door to the bathroom naoko could be seen brushing her teeth. gojo wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, laying his head on the girl's shoulder. "satoru, yaga-sensei said he has some information he needs to share with me. i'll be back after." she mumbled with the toothpaste still in her mouth before spitting it out.

gojo had no intention of letting go, but naoko still walked around with the big baby wrapped around her waist. "satoru! please i need to get ready!" she yelled as she pried the boy off of her body. "can't we at least just eat breakfast together, babe?"

gojo begged as he held onto her legs forcing her to stop as she changed her top.
"stop being such a baby satoru, jeez... i'll be back i promise, it shouldn't take that long since sensei only wants to talk to me about something important." naoko explained pulling at gojo's arms again to remove him off of herself.

the boy watched as she pulled up her usual uniform skirt and heading to the bathroom once again, closing the door behind her. the girl came out with a high ponytail that she usually wore during school hours and on missions.

as the boy sulked at the door, naoko put her shoes on. "i'll be back soon! i'll see you later!" naoko tiptoed to give gojo a quick peck on the lips before heading out the door.