𝗖𝗛. 𝟰𝟯

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟰𝟯. 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧:  𝟭,𝟴𝟬𝟬

❝ 𝗨𝗚𝗛! 𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗨

❝ 𝗨𝗚𝗛! 𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗨. 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚!  ❞

──── 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀 halls of the dorm building was naoko. she was quite tired from the two weeks she spent in australia for a mission. it was late at night, but all she could think about it seeing her boyfriend as soon as she came back.

even if he was asleep, she wanted to see his face that she missed so much. maybe even just squeeze herself in his bed so when he woke, she'd be the first person he sees. so here she was standing in front of his door.

upon opening the door, the lights were all off but there was still light in the room which was lit up by candles which filled the dining room and the entrance of his dorm. "satoru?" naoko slowly walked in waiting for his voice. she took a few steps forward, but she couldn't hear a thing.

suddenly someone hugged her from behind, wrapping their arms around her stomach. she swiftly jabbed her elbow behind her grabbing their arm and flipping them over in front of her.

she was shocked when she saw the white-haired boy lying flat on the floor. "ow." he held his stomach in pain. "satoru!" she quickly sat on the floor next to him worried.

"jeez! don't come up from behind me like that!" she slapped his chest lightly. the boy sat up smiling at her, "welcome back home!" opening his arms to her, naoko went in to hug him wrapping her arms around his neck as they stayed still sitting on the floor. "ugh! i missed you so much satoru. two weeks was too long!"

"you better get used it now, miss special grade sorcerer." gojo said with a smile on his face as he rubbed her back in comfort.

he pulled away, standing up from his spot on the floor, he held his hand out for her "here. i have a surprise for you." naoko stood up taking his hand as he guided her to the dining room where she saw two plates of pasta.

the dining room was lit by a few candle sticks which sat in the middle of the table. the boy pulled a bouquet of peonies, handing it to his girlfriend. naoko gasped covering her mouth with her hands surprised at the romantic gesture. satoru was always romantic when he wanted to, and tonight was special. she could tell that tonight was going to be something special. but maybe it was just because he hadn't seen her in a while. she was doubting her thoughts.

"satoru this beautiful. did you really prepare all of this because you knew i was coming home today?" her eyes softened as she looked at her boyfriend.