𝗖𝗛. 𝟯𝟮

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟯𝟮. 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗢𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗞𝗘
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟳𝟬𝟲

 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗢𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗞𝗘────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟳𝟬𝟲

❝ 𝗢𝗞 𝗟𝗘𝗧'𝗦 𝗚𝗢 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗪. ❞

──── ❝ 𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 time i take my leave now." naoko states as she emptied her plate. her boyfriend had been sitting outside for about 15 minutes now and she was getting worried. she knew it hurt him, but if her father found out about them, he'd separate them for good.

naoko bowed before closing the sliding doors to the dining room, rushing to the front door to find the white-haired boy. it wasn't long before she found him. he was sitting in her favorite place of the house, the garden.

he felt her presence as she stood behind him "i know why you always sit at the garden at school now. this is calming. it takes away all my worries."

"you know this was always my little getaway from my family? after a hard training, or a conversation with my father that always made me feel belittled, i'd come here. the plants here they're for healing, which is maybe why i feel so much better after i sit here. or maybe it's the way you hear the water flow in the mini river we have under the bridge?"

"i think we should go back to the dorms now." not responding to naoko's story the boy stood up from where he sat and headed in the direction of the gate. naoko followed silently after. she knew he probably was still hurt.

as they walked on the side of the road in silence naoko took a deep breathe, "i'm sorry for what happened back at the dinner, what i said." the boy didn't reply but instead kept walking and naoko followed. she kept talking knowing that he was listening.

"i know i hurt you, satoru. and i'm sorry." she repeated. he still continued to walk and naoko sighed hoping that he would talk to her. "i hope you know that i didn't mean a single word i said back there."

he stopped in his tracks with his back facing her. "it felt real. when you looked in my eyes and told me that you couldn't even fathom to have feelings for someone like me. that shit hurt, naoko." he choked up holding back tears from forming in his eyes.

"but it wasn't real. it was an act. i would never mean those words. i will never regret my feelings towards you, satoru. and although my father may never approve of this kind of relationship, i'd still go to you regardless of what my father does to me." she ranted to his back hoping that even though he couldn't see her face that the words she was saying was enough to express herself.

"the reason i had to say all those things is because of what my father told me. he told me that feelings are a weakness. that i should have no weaknesses if i wanted to be strong. that if i had a weakness then enemies could use that against me. why do you think i was always cold to those around me, around you?"

she paused "but satoru, i don't want that. i love the feelings i have when i'm around you. you make me feel like a person. like a regular girl. and i love y—" she stopped herself, recollecting the words she was about to spit out.

"the kind of person i am around you. so satoru i know it must've hurt you to hear those things come from my mouth but just know that those words were said to make sure that i don't lose you." she took a few steps forward hugging him from behind tears falling form her eyes.

the boy let out a relaxed sigh. turning around to wipe the tears falling off her face. "don't cry, baby. i should be the one crying. you hurt me but it's fine i know it wasn't real, deep down i knew it wasn't real. it hurt in that moment. i'm not mad at you i promise."

naoko nodded her head still shoved into his chest as she cried against his jacket in the freezing winter. "ok let's go home now." gojo lifted her head, kissing her forehead as he took her hand in his to walk back to the school grounds.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
──── 𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦....𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 !!

────