𝗖𝗛. 𝟮𝟱

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟮𝟱. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗢𝗥
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧:  𝟭,𝟬𝟳𝟬

 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗢𝗥────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧:  𝟭,𝟬𝟳𝟬

❝ 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗢 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗘. 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗢 𝗜𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘
𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢.  ❞

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊'𝙎 𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙍 𝙎𝙒𝙐𝙉𝙂 wide open as she sat on the couch that was placed in front of the tv in her room. she turned her head swiftly to see her white-haired boyfriend at the other end of the room taking his shoes off.

the boy moved swiftly through her room taking the empty seat next to her. "you know, i said you can come anytime you want but there's no need to make any fancy entrances."the girl retorted.

"you know, usually normally people just say hello when someone comes to their room." gojo made a sarcastic remark at the girl who looked at him with a bore in her eyes from his statement.

"hello then, satoru." naoko scoffed rolling her eyes jokingly. they remained in silence after naoko's remark, but it didn't last very long "naoko, so you know how you've been a little awkward last week?"

"i don't know what you're talking about." the girl avoided the topic. she knew how she was, but didn't want to think too much of it.

"ok so you didn't just push me away whenever i tried to hug you or hold your hand. or how about that time when i tried to kiss you and you ran off with-" making a point, gojo was swiftly cut off by his dark-haired girlfriend.

"alright. alright! i get it. so, what about it?
i told you i'm just not used to all that stuff." naoko held her head down not facing
the boy.

"wellllll how about some practice?" the boy recommended and naoko raised her head
in confusion before denying "practice? satoru-"

"i really want you to enjoy our relationship. all the hand holding, small gestures, cuddles, everything."

"i'll get used to it for you, i promise. so please we don't have to practice." naoko pleaded not wanting to go through a cringy lesson in physical affection.

"but i don't want you to do it for me. i want you to do it because you want to."

naoko sighed realizing that trying wouldn't be bad and that all the points her boyfriend was making made sense for once. "ok, what do you have planned for 'practice' then?"

"well since we're already watching a movie, how bout cuddling." gojo recommended.

naoko nodded her head in a hesitant agreement. she kept her focus onto the movie as gojo sat next to her slowly creeping his arm around her shoulder.