𝗖𝗛. 𝟬𝟵

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟬𝟵. 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗦
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟬𝟳𝟴

❝ 𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗦𝗢 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡? ❞

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 rest of her classmates and underclassmen, the second years nanami and haibara, were waiting near the entrance of the tokyo metropolitan curse technical college. they were currently waiting for the students from their sister school to arrive. yes, today was the kyoto sister school event and naoko was probably prepared more than ever.

you see, gojo and naoko were crunching in training the last week after their little unanticipated meeting with naoko's little brother, zenin naoya. naoko didn't want to talk all the high to her brother only for her to lose so naturally she trained hard to make sure that wouldn't happen.

a bus pulled up and parked in front of the group of students and teachers from the tokyo school. the kyoto students started to make their way out of the bus lining up directing in front of the tokyo students. naoya stood in front of his older sister giving her his classic evil smirk.

naoko was already familiar with the three third years from the kyoto school as they had done the school event last year.

first was a girl with long black strand of hair that were complimented with red streak highlights. she had a scar that ran along her face over her nose which gave her another level of intimidating if it wasn't her crazy personality that scared you away at first. hirano akira, a second-grade sorcerer with a mechanic arm. naoko fought her last year in the tournament style battles during the school event. let's just say she had a knack for robots and if it weren't for her loose screws in her head she wouldn't be as strong.

next to akira was a rather tall boy with white locks that were parted up and to the side and purple eyes which stood out against his fair skin who naoko was very familiar with. uchiyama toru, naoko's childhood friend. they met when they were kids during a party at the zenin household. he was close with naoko but not so much naoya who had grown arrogant and disrespects toru in any chance he can get. naoko always like toru for his caring and calm personality which differed from her family's.

the last third year at the event was a boy taller than the last. okazaki yukio. he had ash brown locks that complimented his chocolate brown eyes. and he had a face that any girl would've fawned over. last time he was here for the event he flirted with naoko and shoko the entire time. shoko was fangirling the entire time. on the other hand, naoko wasn't too fond of his flirty personality, hopefully he wouldn't be like that this time around.

the second years were new around this year, besides naoko's brother who she dreadfully knew already. the person that caught naoko's eye in the group of fresh faces was a blonde girl whose mannerisms showed that she was obviously nervous. honda kumiko. she had pink clips in her hair and had her hair tied in a low ponytail. she also carried a katana in its case.

and the other new face to the school event was kamo keiji. the current heir to the kamo clan. naoko had seen his face a few times at parties considering he was from one of the top clans. he had long dark brown that split down the middle and didn't carry sort of weapon besides a small knife that could be seen in its holder on the side of his uniform pants.

the students were introduced to one another before yaga-sensei interrupted with his abnormally loud voice "today we start day one of the sister school goodwill event! and if you don't already know how this works, we start off with the spirit bash race!"

yaga spent the next couple of minutes on how exactly the game worked. the separate schools were sent to their own rooms to plan strategize between themselves. "alright so what's the game plan?" getou said as they entered the room. everyone remained silent and then turned their heads towards naoko as if she had a plan.

"why are you guys all looking at me for?" naoko was taken aback as all the eyes were on her. "well don't you have a plan, nao-chan?" shoko asked as naoko did help with strategizing in last year's race.

"well since nobody has any suggestions, i guess we might try this." naoko shrugged her shoulders as she began to explain the plan that she came up with.

meanwhile in the other room. "i get to go after onee-san. nobody even dare to get in my way!"
"i- isn't the whole p-point of the race supposed to be that we a-actually k-kill the curses?" kumiko asked stuttering in the process. naoya sent a glare her way and she squeaked in fear, keeping her mouth shut the rest of the meeting.

"now hold on naoya. you can battle your sister later but i think it's best that we work together to kill the curses first." toru explained secretly hoping that naoko wouldn't bump into her brother during the race.

"oh? so you're telling me that hottie from last year that never even batted me an eye is your older sister, naoya?" yukio asked clearly interested in naoko more than the actual event itself as he pushed his ash brown locks back. at this point naoya clearly grew frustrated with his classmates as they kept talking about other stuff rather than listening to his plan.

"now now. i think it's best we listen to my naoya's great plan he came up with." akira stated taking side with the blonde. akira grew a blush on her face as she saw naoya stand up. "now! you weaklings better not order me around. i'm going after onee-san i could care less about this stupid race."

toru sighed knowing he tried but he knew he could never get through to naoya who was obsessed with beating his older sister. keiji on the other hand could care less as he played on his phone the entire meeting.

the sound of a gong was heard from outside signaling that it was time to start the race. both school's came out of the respective houses that were far from one another. the race started with the sound of the school bell ringing. and naoya split from the rest of his classmates and entered the forest. "i'm coming for you, onee-san!"

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
──── 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴! 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 2𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 3𝘳𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴.

────