𝗖𝗛. 𝟭𝟵

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟭𝟵. 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗗 𝗔 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟮𝟵𝟮

❝ 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗢 𝗕𝗔𝗗 ?  ❞

𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗢 𝗕𝗔𝗗 ?  ❞

❝ 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗢 𝗕𝗔𝗗 ?  ❞

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗗 𝗘𝗬𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗧
────   𝗧𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬

──── 𝙔𝘼𝙂𝘼-𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙎𝙀𝙄 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘾𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙇𝙔 lecturing about the different types of curses that you could possibly see, well at least the common types. naoko was diligently paying attention per usual. but she felt eyes burning into the side of her head. someone was definitely staring at her, and she could take a guess.

and she'd be right. it was the white-haired boy who was staring at naoko rather than paying attention to his teacher. it had been only two days since he confessed to her, and he knew he'd wait for her no matter how long it took. but he wasn't actually thinking she would take long.

he was growing impatient day by day. but in the meantime, he was looking at how naoko was pay close attention and writing notes, he'd probably ask for those later since he actually wasn't listening to a thing yaga-sensei was saying.

naoko grew uncomfortable the more she felt the stares, she could only focus so much with something bothering her. she wanted to see if the boy was still looking at her and when she turned her head her eyes immediately met with his blue eyes that were covered by his shades.

naoko snapped her head back to her notebook immediately feeling embarrassed that their eyes just met. you see naoko has been avoiding gojo since yesterday because of her wavering feelings. she wanted time to herself to sort it out, but she didn't think it would be this hard with gojo constantly staring at her during class.