𝗖𝗛. 𝟯𝟵

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟯𝟵. 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ?
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧:  𝟰𝟳𝟲

 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ?────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧:  𝟰𝟳𝟲

❝ 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗢𝗞. 𝗜 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗜𝗫 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦. 𝗜 𝗔𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗗𝗢, 𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗞𝗢.  ❞

──── ❝ 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 i mean. we are calling off this marriage. we cannot and will not be letting naoko get married into the gojo clan." what her father said replayed in the young girl's mind as she exited the estate.

the couple walked their usual route back to the dorms in silence. naoko walked with her head down behind her fiancé, well ex-fiancé now. as the boy stopped his steps, the girl bumped her headfirst to his back. "sorry."

"are you really that sad, naoko?" she lifted her head to his question as the white-haired boy turned to face her. "i know this doesn't really change anything for us, emotionally, but I guess i'm sad because this wasn't really how it was supposed to be, right?" she sighed putting her head down once again.

gojo took his dejected girlfriend's face in his hands making her lift her head to look at him. "it's ok. i will find a way to fix this. i always do, naoko." his rather bold statement made her heart skip a beat. he sounded dependable, probably the first time since she met him.

but naoko sighed facing reality no matter how much she hated the truth of it all. "there's nothing to fix, satoru. my clan. they'll never change their minds and we both know that." she stated rather bluntly seeing a frown grow on the boy's face.

"stop being so pessimistic!" pinching and pulling at the girl's cheeks she winced in pain. slapping his hands away, naoko rubbed the pain that remained in her face "maybe you should stop being so optimistic and be realistic, satoru!"

he laughed at her ridiculous statement, "do you know me?"

"lemme guess, you're the loud, obnoxious, cocky, annoying, clingy .and so stupid it actually makes your brain hurt type of person." laughing at her own joke, naoko walked further leaving her boyfriend behind as a frown grew on his face.

"ha ha. you're so funny naoko!" he yelled as naoko was now at a large distance from him. she yelled back in response "come on, my annoying boyfriend! we need to go home!"

"you're lucky i care about you, you meanie!" he caught up hugging her from behind, catching her by surprise, "i was serious though, i will find a way to fix this, i promise naoko." she smiled at his serious tone. turning around she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"you shouldn't worry about it too much. as long as we're still together i'm fine with this. i'm just a little disappointed that the plans have changed now." naoko released the white-haired boy and took his hand in hers instead. she tugged at it signaling to continue walking.

"let's just go home now." the couple walked together feeling much better and less flustered at their current situation.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘪𝘪 !! 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥? 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥?

𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘪 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦, 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵. 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘛_𝘛

────