𝗖𝗛. 𝟭𝟮

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟭𝟮. 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟵𝟱𝟬

❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗢𝗞

❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗢𝗞. ❞

──── 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙎 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝘽𝙊𝙏𝙃 schools lined up in front of their school's respective grills. it was the second day of the sister school goodwill event. now usually the second day was reserved for a tournament event but due to the many injuries that occurred in the spirit bash race the teachers decided it would be best to just let the students relax. so, the schools decided to do a cookout to celebrate their time off.

shoko attended to naoko's wound so she was up and walking around again without a problem. and she was currently turning the meat as she watched her classmates grab pieces to put in their mouth. everyone seemed happy in their own respective groups but never together, but who could blame them naoya would probably would just bash everyone and the others aren't exactly open to making friends. except toru of course.

toru walked over to the tokyo group tapping naoko on the shoulder. she turned around looking up at the boy who towered over her. "oh toru!" naoko looked ecstatic to see her friend who she saw for the first time in months. "can i talk with you alone?" toru whispered in her ear as the loud laughter surrounded them.

gojo raised his eyebrow at the sight of toru being close with naoko. he didn't like this feeling. he didn't know what it was, but he didn't like it.

naoko nodded her head and guided toru to the garden where she spent most of her solitary time. the duo stopped at the zen bridge that went over the small river in the garden. naoko leaned her arms on the bridge's wooden rails.

"what did you want to talk about, toru?" naoko looked up towards the boy giving him a smile. the smile that he grew to love so much. "um right. well, it's been so long since i've seen you so i just wanted to spend some time with you before i leave."

"ah right! how are you doing? i know we haven't talked in a while." naoko asked as toru continued to look in her eyes. "i'm fine, but i um heard the news. y'know about your engagement." he answered carrying the conversation. and to a topic naoko didn't want to hear, but how could he know that.

"don't remind me." naoko smiled then frowning to herself. she tolerated gojo now, but she still didn't enjoy having to be married to someone she didn't choose. toru noticed the small hint of sadness she showed on her face. "hey...i know it probably it sucks, but i wish your marriage to be filled with happiness no matter what." naoko faced toru looking him in his lovely purple eyes with sincerity.

toru could get lost in her eyes forever. but he knew it wouldn't be him would get to be with her forever. not like he wanted to. "thank you toru." naoko embraced the white-haired boy. she needed that. she needed comfort from her friend that went through childhood with her. the person who probably understood her struggles the most.

naoko pulled away from the hug "i think we should go back before they start wondering where we went." but before naoko could walk away past toru he grabbed her wrist stopping her in her tracks. "toru?" naoko called to him.

"naoko. i have something to tell you. something to get off my chest." toru tightened his grip slightly on naoko's wrist. "naoko?" the boy called out to her getting her attention even more."yes?" naoko answered curious as to what her best friend would say in this moment.

"i'm in love with you, naoko." toru let out blatantly before taking in a breath. "i'm madly in love with you!" toru exclaimed as naoko kept her eyes in shock from his statement.

"toru.... you- you know i can't-" naoko didn't know what to say. she didn't feel the same way for toru, but even if she did, which she didn't, she couldn't have acted on it anyways.

toru interrupted the girl. "i know i don't expect you to feel the same and i don't expect anything to change but i needed to tell you how i feel at least before you get married."

"i'm so sorry, toru. i wish i could tell you i feel the same." naoko softened her gaze. she felt absolutely horrible for giving her friend heartbreak. someone who had always been with her no matter what. she rejected him, but she didn't like the feeling she gave him.

"i know you love me naoko, but you don't love me the same way i love you and that's ok. i hope you the best in your marriage." and with that toru reassured her to not feel bad and then left naoko at the bridge returning back to the grilling grounds. he didn't want her to see him as he had tears falling down his face.

he knew the outcome. he knew this would be coming. he tried to prepare his heart, but it still hurt like hell.

────

gojo watched as toru confessed his love for naoko. and rather loudly at that. he looked at them. and the feeling in his heart only got worse. the way he held her small wrist in his hand made him upset. but he didn't know why.

he watched as toru left naoko on the bridge. she sighed looking at the water under the bridge before heading off to where the other students were. gojo went back as well before anyone noticed he was gone too.

that finally ends the sister school event. where fights were made, and love was confessed.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶! 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘫𝘰, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺? 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘺 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘺? 𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴!

𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦, 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 + 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 + 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦!

𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳.

────