𝗖𝗛. 𝟮𝟯

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟮𝟯. 𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗧
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟴𝟴𝟬

❝ 𝗢𝗞 𝗜'𝗠 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦! 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗘, 𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗞𝗢 ?  ❞

❝ 𝗢𝗞 𝗜'𝗠 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦! 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗘, 𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗞𝗢 ? ❞

──── 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼 𝙁𝙀𝙒 deep breaths, naoko stood in front of gojo's dorm door. her heart was racing, and she could feel the intense beat in her chest.

she then hesitantly knocked hoping that he was awake at a time this late. she hoped she was awake because she didn't know if this was something she could say tomorrow. right now, she felt like she needed to tell him.

inside the dorm, gojo was smashing buttons on his controller before hearing the small knock come from his door. he turned his head in the direction of the sound. he stood up from his seat on the couch curious as to who would be visiting him this late at night. maybe suguru. most likely.

but to his surprise he saw the small girl, well at least compared to him, waiting in front of his door when he opened it. "naoko? what's wrong? it's so late." he asked with a worried look on his face. it wasn't like her to visit so late, let alone be awake this late.

naoko fiddled with her hands as she looked to the boy's shaded eyes. "i-um i have something i need to tell you, satoru?"

gojo paused for a moment before moving out of the doorway letting naoko in his dorm." oh. well come in." naoko took a seat at the white-haired teen's couch as he followed behind her doing the same.

"ok i'm all ears! what did you need to tell me, naoko?" gojo was curious as to what she would say. he was hoping it wasn't anything bad, but maybe something good. naoko took a deep breath before she began to talk.

"i-well-satoru i wanted to tell you that you make me feel comfortable and loved. and that whenever i'm around you-you make my heart beat like crazy. and i can't stop thinking of you, satoru, ever since you kissed me, you can't get out of my head. but even before that you me feel all warm inside but i just didn't want to admit my own feelings to myself." naoko babbled. she obviously didn't think about what she would say beforehand.

but she sighed at the fact at how much she was saying before continuing "what i'm trying to say is i like you too, satoru." she confessed feeling a huge weight off her shoulders. all the confusion went away and now she was waiting on gojo's reaction.

at least she knew she wouldn't be facing rejection because of gojo's previous confession to her, but her confession was quite sudden. she didn't know how gojo would react.

the boy's eyes widened under his shades as he took a minute to soak in what naoko had just said. his mind was playing games on him, but he finally processed what she had just said. what she had just confessed "wait are you serious!"

gojo was ecstatic. in fact, he was overfilled with happiness. he was smiling ear to ear like a little kid. "like actually!" naoko laughed at his reaction. the fact that he was still asking if what he heard was true made naoko burst out laughing as she responded "yes!"

the boy immediately pulled naoko into a hug and this time she hugged him back. gojo pulled away from the hug smothering her with kisses all over her face. "ah i knew you would come to me eventually! i didn't think it would take this long but you did!" gojo rejoiced as he held naoko tight.

"does this mean you're mine?" gojo asked a silly question that he could even answer himself. naoko nodded in his chest as she was still being held in his tight embrace. naoko was smiling ear to ear from the happiness she felt.

her heart was beating out of chest, but she liked the feeling of him holding her like this. if she could stay here forever, she would gladly take it.

gojo pulled away from their tight embrace looking down at the girl as he held her by the sides of her arms. "i know we're engaged already, and we skipped a lot of steps, but will you be my girlfriend, naoko?"

"yes!" naoko tackled the boy making him fall back on the couch where she wrapped her arms around his neck laying over his chest. she lifted her face from over his shoulder and looked into his bright blue eyes that could be seen when his sunglasses fell to the floor.

she never really looked him straight in the eye like this, without his sunglasses or blindfold. now she could really get lost in those eyes. she stared as gojo tucked naoko's hair to her ear before cupping her cheek, caressing it with his thumb.

he continued to hold her cheek in his hand slowly moving her face closer to his. he then closed the gap between them, and his lips were on hers.

the kiss didn't last long but when naoko pulled away her face was burning red from the heat that rushed to her cheeks. naoko still felt the butterflies in her stomach as she cuddled on top of the boy.

gojo couldn't get his stupid smile off his face. he was too happy in this moment and he wished it lasted forever.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘛_𝘛 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘵....

𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 !!

────