𝗖𝗛. 𝟭𝟰

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟭𝟰. 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘
𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟮𝟴𝟭

 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘               𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟮𝟴𝟭

❝ 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗭𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗡. ❞

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙀𝙄𝙑𝙀𝘿 𝘼 message on her phone from none other than her white-haired fiancé. she read the words 'meet me at the garden when you're ready.' it was simple and straightforward. but since naoko had already prepared just now putting on her winter boots and oversized scarf over her neck she proceeded to leave her dorm room.

walking towards the garden entrance she could see the boy standing with a few things in his grasp. a tube that hanged from his shoulder, a basket in his hand, and a backpack that he placed on his bag. naoko didn't know what he planned but she sure did feel under packed considering how much the boy packed. "did i need to bring anything?" she asked looking at all the items which he held.

the boy shook his head "you ready?" the boy grabbed all his belongings making sure everything was packed and ready to go. naoko was confused on what exactly he planned, and she was really considering that he just planned to hang out in the garden. "for what?"

"just hold onto me." the boy demanded as he held out his arm for her to grab. naoko was taken aback by his approach. she wasn't used to any physical contact from him, so she was taken off guard. "what? why?"

"just stop asking questions and just hold onto me, zenin" gojo sighed growing tired of the constant questions the girl was asking.

"fine." naoko firmly gripped onto his fleece jacket and next thing that naoko knew they were in front of a stone entrance to Mitake Mountain. she never expected to show up here of all places, especially at this late hour.

"since when did you learn to teleport?" naoko looked up to meet the boy's shaded eyes in shock. she never knew he was able to do such abilities.

"i learned a few weeks ago. now let's go." he held onto the girl's arm pulling her through the mountain's tail entrance. they began their climb. naoko quite enjoyed walking in settings like this so she was looking forward to what else the white-haired teen had planned.

the boy had taken off before her getting a head start before, she ran up to catch up to him. gojo grabbed lanterns for the each of them from his backpack handing it to girl. "how much did you prepare to pack this much?"

"i didn't know what to do for our date. but i know you like walks especially out in nature like this." gojo explained. but it really seemed like he thought about this date seriously. naoko didn't think too much about these dates that their families made them go on.