𝗖𝗛. 𝟱𝟮

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟱𝟮. 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗧
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟲𝟯𝟲

❝ 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗙 𝗜 𝗔𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧, 𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 ?  ❞

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘽𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 heavily as she ran up the hill she often ran with gojo in the mornings. it had been two weeks since they broke up. was she doing well? no, she wasn't but she was learning that it's fine if she wasn't ok. but she slowly tried to get life in track even if meant one step at a time.

rather than staying in bed all day she decided to go for a run to clear her mind. a run to keep herself busy. she had still cried at night, but it became more tolerable like a routine. cry at night, but get over it in the morning. but she truly wasn't over it when she woke up. more like she put on a mask to gaslight herself into thinking she was ok.

today she was going to start training with her father. he was going to teach her the ropes of being the clan head. it felt like something unimaginable. something she never thought she'd be able to do. but now it was a reality.

she wasn't looking forward to spending that time with her father though. but maybe she would actually learn something from him. maybe he could actually respect her now that she was a special grade. or was it more of because she was a special grade, he was afraid of what she could do. maybe not, but maybe it could be different.

she thought about all these possibilities as she ran to the zenin household. and upon reaching her father's room she greeted him as she sat in front of him in the dark room, "hello, father."

"follow me, naoko." he stood up as naoko followed him outside the room and showed her into his office. this was a room she was never allowed to enter. there was book upon books that filled the shelves in the dusty room. "as a clan head you are responsible for making sure there is a record for everything that occurs in the clan." he brought out a book, it was filled with many reports ranging between dates that occurred last month to a year ago. "we are supposed to keep track of all that happens throughout the year. this book is dedicated to the agreement we had with the gojo clan. your prior engagement."

naoko held her head down as she read the pages. her father took note of everything. everything each clan member said. everything she said. any important data. all the records of the scheduled dates her and satoru were supposed to do. everything. her whole relationship was on paper, and her father had it. but he didn't keep record of one thing: the truth.

naoko thought about whether she should tell him the truth. at this point there wasn't anything he could do anyways. she was done with gojo so it's not like he could tell her to never see him again. so she sighed deciding to tell her father everything "father. do you remember the night of my promotion party i told you that i wanted to speak to you about something?"