𝗖𝗛. 𝟱𝟯

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟱𝟯. 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟴𝟬𝟯

 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟴𝟬𝟯

❝ 𝗜 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗗 !  ❞

──── ❝𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙊, 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊-𝙎𝘼𝙈𝘼.❞ the girl was greeted as she walked behind her father through the many houses on the zenin clan grounds. naobito was taking her on the rounds. clan heads checked every once and while on the members of the clan that still lived on the zenin grounds.

she never thought her father did this much. she never thought that being clan head meant you had to do all these things. her father was meticulous and diligent. he handled all the problems of the clan and naoko grew to have a different type of respect for her father's work.

naoko played with the children of the clan in the garden. these we're all her cousins, nieces and nephews, and there were quite a lot. she watched as they ran around the garden chasing each other. she smiled at the children before her attention was brought to the phone which was vibrating in her pocket.

opening the phone, it was getou who was calling. she was confused as getou never called her. picking up the phone, "hello?"

"zenin! i have a bad feeling." getou said running out of breath between every word. he was running. naoko could tell by his breathing as she heard his rapid footsteps through the phone.

"why? what's wrong?" she asked in worry. her mind immediately went to the worst. someone died or someone in their class got really hurt. getou took a deep breath, "satoru. some dude came and stabbed him. satoru said he could handle him, and i want to trust him, but i have a bad feeling. but i can't help him right now. so can you come to the school now?" he pleaded through the phone.

"ok i'll be there soon!" naoko hung up grabbing her uniform jacket which laid on the porch of the house behind her. she ran towards the exit of her family home as her father yelled at her, "naoko! where are you going?!" before turning the corner she yelled back waving her hands, "sorry father. there's an emergency at school!"

thinking that running would take too long she summoned the kaze kuren, a great crane shikigami which lifted her up and flew her to the school with great speed.

upon reaching the school she lifted the technique, putting back her shikigami. grabbing her katana from her shadows she walked through the gate cautiously.

the school entrance was a wreck. buildings were destroyed and right at the entrance was a huge pit with a ledge in the center. she squinted her eyes seeing a figure laying on the left-over ground at the center of the pit.

she swiftly ran to the figure, she saw the white-haired boy laying there, blood splattered all over the place. naoko's eyes immediately filled with tears seeing him like this, "satoru! oh god, please don't be dead." she pleaded placing her ear next to his mouth.

he was still breathing. barely. her hands began to shake being scared to death. she used the reversal technique healing him a little. she was surprised at her own improvement as she watched the boy cough up some blood. she had been learning how to use it from shoko. with a much greater amount of cursed energy she was finally able to pull it off.

she sat up the boy wrapping him in her arms. she was relieved. glad that he didn't die on her. "naoko. what are you doing here?" he said softly barely able to get a word in. she sobbed as her arms wrapped around his neck, holding him tightly.

she still cared for him. of course she did. she may have broken up with him, but she'd never want to see him die. she wanted anything but that. she still loved him after all.

"getou called me." she pulled away from the embrace wiping the tears off her face as he stared at her, "i thought you died!" she said punching him lightly. he winced in pain from her small impact. he sighed trying to now lift himself up off the ground. naoko held his arm in an attempt to help him stand.

"are you sure you can stand now?" she asked worried about his condition. he probably should rest now. his wounds weren't completely healed either. but he walked anyways. "it's fine i think i have a hang of the technique now." he said turning around with a smile on his face.

"that's how i healed the stab wound to my head." he said pointing to his forehead. he began to walk off the ledge. naoko swiftly followed behind him, "wait where are you going?"

"to kill the bastard that did this to me." he said in a serious tone. one that naoko rarely heard. she stopped following him as she saw him walk off into the distance.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
──── 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴... 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 !!

────