Chapter 1

The early morning sun shone through the thin curtains into every corner of the room, illuminating the big bed in the centre.

The quilt that looked very comfortable covered the messy bed, wrapping around an extremely exquisite teenager. Soft black hair covered the forehead and his eyelids moved slightly, soon opening to show a pair of beautiful black eyes.

Xiao Li rubbed his hair and leaned over to grab the mobile phone next to him. After seeing the time shown on it, he yawned and got up from the bed, entering the bathroom connected to the suite.

He had a simple wash, pulled off his pyjamas and changed into a school uniform. He picked up the bag that was thrown to the ground, hanging it from his shoulder as he walked out of the room.

Xiao Li left the room and through the second-floor stair railings, he saw the long table downstairs filled with food. A stylishly dressed lady was sitting in the main seat, wavy brown hair curled behind his head and conspicuous red lips. She held a spoon to stir her coffee, head turning from time to time to talk to the youth next to her. It looked like a happy scene.

The corners of Xiao Li's lips curved sarcastically and he walked slowly.

The moment Xiao Li's footsteps were heard, the noble lady's face shaded and then she smiled innocently again, waving to the teenager who came down. "Come over Xiao Li, have breakfast together. I've been busy with the company for a while and we haven't gathered together in a long time."

Xiao Li glanced at the breakfast on the table, shifted the schoolbag to his neck and spoke coldly, "No, there is nothing I want to eat."

The teenager next to the woman showed a trace of displeasure while the woman didn't seem to hear Xiao Li's words. She waved her hand to the servant beside her, who handed over a packed lunchbox. "Then remember to take this with you and eat on the way."

Xiao Li took the box and said nothing. He directly waved at them with his right hand holding the box and signalled that he would leave. He left the mansion and there was already a black car waiting to take him to school. He opened the door and sat inside, throwing the lunchbox to one side. The car drove smoothly on the road. Xiao Li leaned against the window, watching the traffic as he thought about when he could leave this place that didn't belong to him.

To some extent, Xiao Li had always been regarded as a very lucky person by those around him.

For example, his lucky value was MAX and he often opened a box that contained rare products. For example, when he lacked money to buy ice cream, he always won a small prize. For example, he grew up with a single mother and when she died at the age of 10, he didn't live on the streets. Instead, he was taken back by his father of the Xiao family, a famous wealthy family in S City.

In the eyes of others, they had to feel envy. It was like a pie falling from the sky. From then on, he would embark on the peak of life and no longer have to worry about money.

However, as far as Xiao Li himself was concerned, it was better not to be taken back. He hadn't received any so-called 'elite training' and to the noble woman just now, his stepmother Xu Mei, he was a thorn in the eye.

This dog blood story was very long. Xiao Li's father, Xiao Yuzheng, was dissolute by nature. His first wife was the youngest daughter of the Ning family. However, the young daughter of the Ning family was sick. After giving birth to the first son of the Xiao family, she died of illness. Then he married his second wife, Xiao Li's mother, a famous model. The famous model gave birth to his second son, Xiao Li. On the day of Xiao Li's one month birthday, Xiao Yuzheng wanted to divorce the famous model because of a group crisis and then make a political alliance by marrying Xu Mei. Once divorced, the model proposed to take Xiao Li away. Xiao Yuzheng agreed and the model took Xiao Li to leave the Xiao family. They lived alone while Xiao Yuzheng married Xu Mei, giving birth to the third child Xiao Ming.