Chapter 192

Shen Chenzhi's words were simple but if he was really allowed to sleep with Xiao Li, it was probably 'sleeping' in another sense. Xiao Li looked at the uncontrollable smile on this man's face and slammed the door at his nose.

Shen Chenzhi touched the tip of his nose but the smile still remained. There was nothing that made him happier than this. At least he knew that facing him, Xiao Li wasn't completely indifferent to him. So even if Shen Chenzhi wanted to go in now, hold Xiao Li's hand, accompany him to sleep, stare at him and kiss him for a long time, Shen Chenzhi still has to forcibly endure it.

The furniture in this house was fairly new. The pillows and bedding were all neatly folded and they could sleep at any time.

Xiao Li closed the door, took off his coat and cloak, put a soft quilt on the bed and fell asleep completely.

In the quiet room, the little yellow book tucked into his cloak pocket started shaking. [Baby, have a good dream.]

Outside this small house, a man in a purple suit squatted in the garden. He reached out to tease the withered flowers and looked at the window of the room Xiao Li entered. He didn't go in to disturb the two of them. He just remembered the location and walked away leisurely.

***

An hour later, at the agreed-upon meeting location.

Wang Huai placed one hand into his pocket and waited for the others. He had to come. Sherlock had fallen asleep and Shen Chenzhi was someone who didn't care about others at all. If he didn't act a little bit then this temporary team would just fall apart.

The town wasn't big and as long as Wen Wenwen asked a few people passing by, it would be easy to find Sherlock's place. The senior reincarnators in the instance world had a sense of time. They would only be early, not late.

Five minutes early, the two teams were all there.

"Let's go." Wang Huai kept his hand in his pocket as he walked on the road.

Wen Wenwen hurriedly walked behind him. "What did you do?"

Wang Huai didn't answer at first but became impatient after the other person kept urging him. He said, "Stalk Sherlock."

Wen Wenwen, "......"

"I didn't expect you to do this type of sneaky thing. Have you found any secrets?"

Wang Huai smiled. Instead of answering Wen Wenwen's question directly, he brought out another topic. "There is no hotel here. Sherlock has bought a house."

"There is no hotel." Wen Wenwen thought on these words and then told him what they had found. "...There are no maps for sale in the miscellaneous goods store. The border between the town and the outside world is particularly conspicuous. There are clear fences. As a whole, it isn't too big. If you walk quickly then it will take 40 minutes to make a circle."

During their chat, they arrived close to the small house. The door wasn't closed but was hidden. It seemed like that person was afraid that some people's knocks would disturb Xiao Li in the room.

By the time the reincarnators arrived, Xiao Li's door was closed tightly and Shen Chenzhi wasn't in the living room. He had chosen the room closest to Xiao Li. Apart from these two rooms, the doors for the other rooms were open for ventilation.

There were many rooms in the small house since it seemed to have been prepared for families with many children. Some rooms had two beds and there were lavender scented candles in each room. There was no need for several people to live together and everyone had their own room.

A few people simply cleaned their rooms. Then they moved the tables and other things into the living room and put them together. The group of people gathered around and discussed with each other.