Chapter 139

Xiao Li listened to the beep sound from the phone. He hung up and placed the handset back on the old landline.

After the landline ghost was offset by the ghost call curse, the black fog in front of Xiao Li's eyes gradually receded and they returned to the original archives. The little girl was still in front of them. She had been holding her face in a downhearted manner as she watched her prey being snatched away. Then Xiao Li and Kudo appeared in front of her again, catching her off guard. She glanced at Xiao Li's face and immediately realized what happened. She took a step back and held up her skirt as she ran.

Xiao Li who didn't have time to ask any questions, "......"

What was going on? He was just about to chase when his phone received a text message. Xiao Li stopped and looked at the sender, but he didn't open the message. He directly put his phone back into his pocket.

Kudo came over and asked, "Why aren't you looking at it?"

"I sent it myself."

Kudo, "???"

Xiao Li looked at his questioning expression and walked out. "Do you remember Zheng Yi's call for help in the radio office?"

"I remember," Kudo replied. "It left such an impression that I can't forget it."

Xiao Li spread out his hands. "I suspect that he called from the future. Once I received the call, I had my... other friend forward a message to me at the same time."

"Other friend?"

"She is also a ghost."

Kudo, "......"

He didn't know the world of these big guys very well.

Xiao Li continued, "Just now I received the text message that she forwarded."

Xiao Li's message to himself at the midnight radio station was very simple: the time has come.

Kudo listened with a frown. "However, you sent out the message previously. How can you receive it now?"

Xiao Li made a hum. Then he extended both hands and formed a circle in the air. "If Zheng Yi in the future could get through to the phone, it proves that time was connected in a sense. It seemed to be a straight line but there was a circle with ripples in the middle. He could call the former me. So as long as I enter the circle at that time, the text message will also be sent to the me in the future."

The fact that he entered that circle of time was the credit of the phone ghost.

Kudo clapped. "I don't understand but I know what you mean... Now Zheng Yi is calling the radio for help so should we go save Zheng Yi? Do you know where he is?"

Xiao Li shook his head. "He didn't say where he was so we have to guess."

"I remember that his call for help only asked us to save him. The opportunity was completely wasted." Kudo recalled.

Xiao Li went on to say, "There was wind when he called me. He should be outside. It is probably the roof..."

However, there was no end to the infinite corridor stretched out in front of them.

Kudo grinned. "I think the researchers here won't be so silly as to misplace a map. Thus, we have to find a way upstairs or Zheng Yi will be left in the cold."

"That's not true. Since the other side left him call for him, it proves they must want him to call someone and won't start so soon." Xiao Li smiled at the monitor hidden in the corner. "In addition... if we can't find the place to go up then we can find their people."