Chapter 176

The changes in the sound were subtle but it was there. If the reincarnators hadn't turned off the lights and concentrated their senses, they wouldn't have noticed it. Once the sound changed, Zhou Ying consciously manipulated the phone to turn on the light for Xiao Li.

The reincarnators were no strangers to this place. It was the backdoor of Future Them Park's cafeteria. They had lunch and dinner in this staff cafeteria. It was like an ordinary restaurant in reality. The tables were next to each other and the food was relatively rich.

The reincarnators entered the canteen from the main entrance that they had already passed. This was the back entrance to the kitchen that was usually used to transport food ingredients and throw away garbage.

Boom, boom, boom.

The sound of something heavy falling continued.

Xiao Li tentatively pushed at the door of the kitchen and found it was unlocked. He walked in while signaling for Zhou Ying to lower the brightness of the phone. The light from the phone became weak and he could barely see.

Fu Guangbo followed. His expression wasn't very good as a terrible possibility came to his mind. "Surely the food we ate wasn't..."

"What is in these water pipes?" Zheng Yi continued.

Ye Zeqing's face was dark and he didn't care about the cold image he had tried so hard to create as he cursed. "F*k."

"I don't think so." Chen Jinghan thought of the food during the day and didn't blindly guess. "The texture of the beef during the day was obviously beef. I previously learned this technique specifically to lose weight. I can carefully distinguish the tastes of various meats."

"That's good." Fu Guangbo sighed with relief.

There was a huge stove in the kitchen with a large pot on it. There were also many pots and pans and several freezers. Unlike the outside world where the water pipes were inside the walls, here they came out directly from the corner of the wall.

In this way, several water pipes twisted in the air like a snake. They wound together from the corner of the wall and converged above the reincarnators' heads to form a black plastic pipe that was several times wider.

The pipes went vertically from a high altitude to the next floor. It could barely be seen through the crack in the ground that below them was a blood-red pool as large as the entire room.

It was filled with blood and corpses from time to time. Body parts and limbs mixed together with blood clots that had been solidified and blackened. They fell into the bloody pool and caused bloody bubbles to appear. The strange thing was that sometimes it wasn't a body part that fell in from the pipe. More often than not, it was a white round object that fell directly into the bloody pool.

Xiao Li lay on the ground for a while and found that the smell of blood had become stronger.

"What is inside...?" Fu Guangbo also used the same posture to take a look. "There are so many bodies and so much blood. Is it from the previous security guards? What are those white things?"

Xiao Li thought for a moment. "Perhaps they are table tennis balls filled with white powders."

Fu Guangbo, "........."

Xiao Li continued to look at the falling white spheres. At one point, a sphere falling into the bloody pool faced him and he saw a struggling face on it. Spirit... body? President Sun definitely wouldn't be collecting these things to take a bath. The reason why he was using it must have to do with the 'truth behind Paradise.'

He should be able to break it...

Xiao Li touched his chin, looked up and finally got up from the ground. He searched carefully, opening the cabinets in the back kitchen one by one. Finally, he found what he was looking for in the middle cabinet.