Chapter 77

The hull shift wasn't as small as before. It tilted close to 90 degrees. If this was in reality, the ship would directly overturn. However, the ghost ship had the blessing of supernatural power and maintained the angle of inclination in the wind and waves, allowing the seawater to enter the rooms.

This included the captain's rooms where the reincarnators were located. Seawater poured in through the cracks and swept in the blood swamp outside.

Luo Shan was unsteady and fell straight into the knee-deep water. Standing beside her, Wei Lige subconsciously reached out to help her. The result was that the hull's swaying didn't stop and the two people fell in the water together. He opened his mouth to ask Luo Shan if there was anything and as a result, salty and wet water poured straight into his mouth. It was mixed with a smell that made Wei Lige throw up.

Outside, the blood and flesh watered by the sea became more excited. Thousands of tentacles hit the door frame and the loud sound covered up the wind and waves. Xiao Li wasn't in the sea. He was holding onto the steering wheel tightly and hadn't been thrown out. His situation was still good.

Qi Xiaoxiao was more miserable. She had been facing the water and directly hit when the water poured him, falling to the corner. Xie Zeqing had been standing by Xiao Li's side. Once the hull tilted, the young man jumped into the woman's seat and nothing happened to him.

The face on the steering wheel saw that Xiao Li couldn't come over and burst out laughing. "What is the taste of seawater? Scream with panic. I like to see you little bugs running away in panic!"

Along with the face's words, the hull flipped nearly 180 degrees towards the other side. The face was very powerful and roared amidst the wind and waves. "The sea is my territory. I dominate the ocean and sing the storms. I control life and death!"

This should've been a spectacular scene. If it was a movie screen, it would be accompanied by a magnificent BGM. However, due to the previous alcohol, the face's nose was still red, so that the picture seemed a bit funny.

Xiao Li held on and looked at the face. The face peered into Xiao Li's eyes and didn't see the panic that he expected. "Why isn't this little bug afraid?"

Xiao Li took advantage of this speech to free a hand to fix the hair that was wet from seawater. "You asked us to ride on a pirate ship for free. Why should I be afraid?"

Taking advantage of the time when the face didn't answer, Xiao Li smiled and looked at the height of the steering wheel against his chest. "I am taller than you. You won't let the sea drown yourself."

"Shut up, I'm two metres tall!" The face growled out.

Xiao Li looked down at him. "Then aren't I five metres tall?"

The face was red. He regretted that he didn't make a stand when constructing the steering wheel. He pretended to smile and said, "Enough, don't look down on me. What can be explained by appearance? Captain Stern's height is beyond the reach of lowly beings like you!"

Xiao Li said, "Your spirit carved into the steering wheel for entertainment is also beyond my expectations."

Xie Zeqing stood on the seat and looked down at them from above. He felt the itch to say he was the tallest one now but was afraid the fire of the two men would be directed to himself. He had to give up and silently watch Xiao Li.

In fact, once he came into the room, the face appeared and this scene was quite terrible. Xie Zeqing planned to sense the other side's emotions and release his ghost at the key time. He just never thought that Xiao Li could talk to the boss ghost like this and even bully him. No one would dare do this game at all!