Chapter 138

So far, the questions asked by the face statue were very simple. In particular, the first question was so simple it was giving it away. This was why Kudo speculated in his heart that the third question... should be extremely difficult? For example, letting them say that they really think in their hearts.

In Kudo's tense vision, the face opened its mouth again. It paused like there was a force tampering with its question. Then it opened its mouth and asked, "What type of lover do you want?"

Xiao Li, "..."

Kudo, "........."

What type of gossip magazine question was this? This style was just as strange as Xiao Li next to him. Xiao Li was silent. Kudo looked at him before answering first. "I like a F-cup long-legged beauty with big curls."

Xiao Li's lips flattened. Kudo saw it and turned his head. "I'm honestly speaking my heart. Don't you like this?"

...Ah, he didn't really feel anything special. Xiao Li coughed and cocked his head to the side, unsure. "The type I like is probably... beautiful and gentle."

"Is there anything else?" The face statue asked.

Xiao Li hesitantly added a sentence. "...There is. They must like me, like me very much, only like me."

This was the idea he had when his mother died as a child. Due to his family environment, he was lacking in love to some extent. His companions in his own community would go hope after nightfall. Since then, he hoped to find someone to stay by his side. Over time, this idea had been put on hold and he no longer needed anyone else.

After answering this question, Xiao Li inevitably thought of Shen Chenzhi. He didn't know where Shen Chenzhi went after they separated but this guy was very strong. It was likely that nothing had happened to him.

Kudo looked at him with amazement. "I really can't see it. Only you alone... you have a strong desire."

Xiao Li looked up at him without smiling. Kudo smelled the danger and immediately turned his head to ask the statue, "Can we go in?"

The face statue closed its eyes and mouth again. The door behind it opened outwards, creating a path.

"Let's go" Xiao Li lightly shifted the topic and entered the door.

Kudo muttered a few words and followed. Behind the face statue was a huge database. It looked like some type of archives. There were neatly arranged shelves with one file box after another, all locked. The scene was spectacular, like a huge library.

Kudo whispered, "The appearance here is so high-tech yet they use such a primitive way to store things? Why do I feel like it is fake?"

Xiao Li could smell paper and the scent of disinfectant. It was particularly strong here. The face outside said there was a secret they wanted to know and this was a place that interested both Xiao Li and Kudo. Then it must be related to the task...

Xiao Li bit his finger while thinking. He moved among the row of shelves and found the 'Q' column. He searched it but didn't find any information related to Qian Zixuan. Just then, Kudo shouted loudly from where he was looking on the other side. "Hercule, here!"

Xiao Li followed the sound and found Kudo standing in front of a table. It was a common wooden table with two separate sheets of A4 paper on it. Many words were written on the paper in large handwriting. Xiao Li glanced at it and knew that this was the secret the face statue mentioned.

[Experiment 0329. I named her Qian Zixuan and she is the offspring of No. 0183 and 093 in the laboratory. I took her out and placed her with an ordinary family for observation.]