Chapter 59

The elevator had moved from the seventh floor to the fifth floor. Now that it opened in front of Xiao Li and Guan Yu, there were only two possibilities.

One was that someone took the elevator down from the seventh floor. Xiao Li had just pressed the elevator button on the fifth floor so there would be a person in the elevator when it happened. Another possibility was that someone previously took the elevator to the seventh floor but didn't come down or took the stairs. The elevator stayed on the seventh floor until it descended to the fifth floor, in which case, the elevator should be empty.

Guan Yu's heart was crazily praying that there was no one, absolutely no one inside, when the elevator door completely opened and there was a monster inside.

It looked like a patient because it was wearing a white patient's outfit. Its head was lowered and its face couldn't be seen. However, the right side was pushing a small cart with a hanger and an empty bag. The needle was still inserted into the back of its right hand and it was completely in contact with the card.

The needle was connected to the hanging pipe and it was unknown how old the bag of liquid medicine was. The needle tube should return blood but at this time, it was filled with some type of green liquid, not blood.

The elevator was still open and the yellow light illuminated the desperate expression on Guan Yu's face. He knew that this was a haunted hospital. How could the elevator be normal? This was definitely a big ghost and he would be killed by Sherlock's actions.

"I am Guan Yu, I can fight three people. I can't be afraid..."

The young man repeated the name to motivate himself while his hand touched his trouser pocket, ready to use his life-saving item. Compared to his shivering, Xiao Li saw the patient and didn't run backwards. Rather, he walked inside.

Xiao Li looked at the buttons inside the elevator and the ghost looked at him, extending a left hand. The left hand was also full of needle marks. Xiao Li told him, "Help me press the button for the first floor, thank you."

The ghost and his cart were too big and Xiao Li couldn't reach the buttons.

Guan Yu, "......"

How could Sherlock treat the IV ghost in the elevator as customer service?

The ghost was a bit stunned. As Guan Yu looked on with fear outside the elevator, the ghost actually retracted his left hand and pressed the button for the first floor.

Guan Yu, "........."

In addition, why did the ghost really press it?

The young man outside the door didn't move for a long time. The elevator didn't sense anybody and the door started to close. Just before it was about to shut out Guan Yu, Xiao Li extended a hand and held the elevator door. He asked Guan Yu, "Aren't you coming in?"

Guan Yu didn't know if he should laugh or cry. He looked at the dark corridor behind him and then the IV ghost next to Xiao Li. "I... I..."

'Don't get on, you can bear it alone.'

He hadn't finished his words when the IV ghost in the elevator was impatient and pushed the cart hard. The wheel of the cart rubbed against the elevator and made a harsh sound.

Guan Yu was shocked by it. The expression in the ghost's eyes made Guan Yu think he would be killed immediately if he didn't get on. He took a deep breath, jumped in and hid behind Xiao Li, keeping the maximum distance between himself and the ghost.

As the elevator doors closed and it started to descend, Guan Yu heard Sherlock turn to ask the IV ghost, "Last night, I heard the sound of wheels in the outpatient building. Was that you?"