Chapter 113

A face suddenly appeared at the old house. Combined with the outside rain and dim oil lamp, it was like a classic plot in a horror movie.

Lance was a senior reincarnator but he couldn't help feeling his heart beat faster. In particular, the face outside the window seemed to notice his gaze and shifted her gaze from Park Soojin to Lance. He couldn't help drawing a cross over his heart. However, the ghost had no intention of coming in.

Lance gulped as he looked at the face and shook his sleeping teammates one by one. At this time, there was no one who wouldn't get up, especially someone who was supposed to nap. Lance just showed a bit of movement and the rest of the reincarnators opened their eyes. Lance made a gesture of silence to them and pointed to the window with sweat on his forehead.

Shimizu rose from the bedding on the ground. He was a bit flustered at such a scene and subconsciously moved away from the window. Xiao Li didn't pay attention to the face. He had been staring at Park Soojin since he woke up. Naturally, the other person also woke up. Her pupils were contracted as she only stared at the face outside the window.

The face outside the window was getting closer and closer. Her face squeezed against the glass and the facial features became deformed as a result. It was staring at Park Soojin with a smile.

[Let's get out of this room!" Shimizu borrowed the oil lamp on the desk and wrote in his task book.

AK47 and Thai, the two strongest reincarnators, came to Park Soojin's side. They used their bodies to block eye contact between her and the opera ghost. They used neat movements to loosen the rope tying Park Soojin to the bedpost. They tied the hands of the female reincarnator behind their back and half-dragged her to the door.

Fortunately, Park Soojin was obedient. She did nothing apart from looking at the opera ghost.

The opera ghost was also very strange. She had been lying outside the window without taking any action or trying to enter. She wasn't in a hurry to take Park Soojin's face but was like a cat catching a mouse, letting the reincarnators escape.

Wait, escape-

Xiao Li sat on the bed where Park Soojin had been sitting and looked at the opera ghost outside the window. The opera ghost spent so much time peeping at them in the night. This wasn't just to satisfy her peeping desire but to deliberately frighten them.

She knew that the reincarnators would find her and avoid her, so it could keep chasing these people like hunters, eventually driving them somewhere. There was a high probability that it was the street where Park Soojin died. Her hunting desire was satisfied and then she would start to hunt and kill Park Soojin.

The opera ghost currently outside the window looked a bit different from during the day...

Xiao Li sat up from the bed, went to the window and used a pen to write in the little yellow book: [I'm going to open the window.]

The window opened outward. If the opera ghost kept its face against the window then it would be hit by the window when Xiao Li opened it. The opera ghost hadn't experienced the fear of the coffin ghost. The face was no longer so close but tilted outward at an angle.

Xiao Li directly pushed open the window. The outside rain mixed with humidity entered the warm room and filled the area. The oil lamp on the table was blown out by the wind. The entire room once again plunged into darkness and was only illuminated by the outside moonlight. The water vapour moistened Xiao Li's hair but he didn't care about this. Instead, he stared straight at the opera ghost.

Shimizu who was standing at the door and ready to ask Xiao Li to move, "......"

Was Sherlock starting again? He didn't dare rush up to interrupt the other person but he didn't want to leave directly. He simply stood at the door and cautiously peered into the room. The window obstruction was removed and they got a closer look at the opera ghost's face, making her look even more bizarre.