Chapter 169

President Sun felt like a shrimp he had thrown to a beast as food had mutated and killed the beast directly. If it wasn't for the fact that these ghosts and monsters weren't able to communicate with each other and that there were no cameras, he would've liked to watch frame by frame to see how this group of people did it.

This question simply puzzled him.

There was no need to mention how President Sun's heart collapsed. Even the friend next to him looked at this tragic scene with surprise. Then he seemed to have thought of something and reached out to take off his glasses.

The friend turned to President Sun. "We need to change the plan."

President Sun's face was green. "What can be changed? Look at these exhibition halls..."

The friend's hand took out his phone from his pants pocket. He typed a few words and said, "See them again first."

***

The secretary Annie said the appointment time was at four in the afternoon but the reincarnators couldn't sleep until that time. Fu Guangbo and the others might be very sleepy but they were senior reincarnators. They slept for less than four hours before going out in groups to investigate. For lunch, there was a cafeteria and even a variety of stalls. They could get free meals with their security card.

Today's Future Theme Park was the same as yesterday. Once the park opened, countless tourists flocked to it. Fu Guangbo took Chen Jinghan and the others to see the exhibition halls in the day. They saw nothing that they had expected. Everything had been restored to what it was the day before.

The gorillas were still lying leisurely on the ground. They used brown-furred hands to pick up some bananas from the side and place the bananas in their mouths. The tourists lay against the railings and laughed as they tapped the glass.

The broken aquarium last night had also been restored to tranquility and serenity. The broken glass was repaired and colourful fish swam around with their tails waving in a carefree manner behind the class. The candy factory was even more popular with many parents waiting in line with their small children.

Fu Guangbo stood at the door and hesitated. "Would you like to go up and ask?"

"Let's go together and ask a few more people." Zheng Yi hesitated for a moment but still chose to agree. "We have to do it quickly."

"Okay." Fu Guangbo responded. He took the lead and walked to a man and a woman. The woman was wearing casual pants and a t-shirt. A little girl in a green dress was saying something to her parents.

Fu Guangbo squeezed out a smile. "Hello, I am a staff member of Future Theme Park. I am doing a questionnaire. Can you help me?"

After the initial surprise, the mother of the family answered directly. "Okay, what do you want to ask?"

"How much do you know about this park?"

The little girl's mother answered, "It is the world's largest and newest theme park"

"How did you learn about it?"

"From the internet? I saw it while reading the news and there are many coupons."

Fu Guangbo asked, "Then have you seen any negative news about this theme park on the Internet? For example, the constant changing of security guards-"

Just then, a cold voice interrupted him. "Change the question."

Fu Guangbo was startled and saw Xiao Li holding a brown paper bag in his left hand. The security uniform worn on him was like the cosplay of a police officer with his slender waist and perfect proportions.