Chapter 166

At this moment, Tian Bin's mind was blank except for the twisted face that gradually enlarged until it occupied all his thoughts. He couldn't even let out a warning scream as he disappeared from this world.

His disappearance was just as silent as Gao Yao previously. It wasn't noticed until Fu Guangbo, running ahead, habitually counted the number of teammates.

"Wait, where is Tian Bin?" Fu Guangbo didn't stop and didn't dare lower his hands. He just loudly alerted the people in the surroundings to what he found. "He is gone!"

This sentence was like a thunderbolt breaking through the darkness.

Xiao Li, who was in the lead, looked back and saw that Tian Bin had disappeared without a trace. He couldn't even send out a scream. Another person was missing.

Tian Bin had covered his eyes with his fingers while moving forward, but he still disappeared. Did this mean that other people could disappear at any time?

The eaves above their head seemed to be lower than before. In the darkness where the light of their mobile phones couldn't reach, countless ghosts were surging in the paintings stuck on the wall like prison cages. There wasn't a smell that should be present when ordinary ghosts appeared. Instead, it was full of the unique ink smell of the paintings.

The reincarnators had an ominous feeling. This fear diluted the surprise they originally felt due to the behaviour of the bigshot. However, they were all seniors and didn't get out of control except for Zhao Yiyan.

Zhao Yiyan was a security guard of Paradise and didn't have a strong psychological quality. He had already been on the verge of collapse when his companion Gao Yao had died. He didn't speak and just followed the reincarnators numbly. Now that he saw another person disappear, it was enough for fear to rise inside him even though he didn't know Tian Bin.

"I...I have come in and patrolled. I've done my job. I... I can go!" Zhao Yiyan murmured to himself at first and then his voice grew louder as he tried to convince himself. Then he turned around and ran back to the entrance like crazy."

"Hey-" Zheng Yi called out. "Didn't you hear it? You can't go out!"

They hadn't tried to go out but as Sherlock's brainless fan, he unconditionally believed Xiao Li's speculation.

Zhao Yiyan didn't listen to anything. He just wanted to run outside. His heavy footsteps trampled on Zheng Yi's admonition as he disappeared in the direction everyone had come from.

Would he be able to go out?

Zhao Yiyan thought as he separated from the others. He felt his security guard uniform binding his limbs tighter and tighter, making his running less coordinated and heavier.

There was darkness everywhere. Caught in chaos, he couldn't see anything and could only continue to run forward desperately. There was silence everywhere in the darkness. In such a silence, he could only hear his madly beating heart as he ran and the friction of his shoes on the ground. This magnified his anxiety and fear infinitely.

The corridor wasn't very long. After all, it was an exhibition hall, not an 800 metres wide playground.

The group had walked for a long time but they had been walking slowly in the beginning. In fact, the distance wasn't that long. In a normal time, this length might only take a few minutes when running at full speed.

However, at this time, Zhao Yiyan felt that the time was too long. He ran for ages but never saw the door he entered through. In order to move forward at full speed, he had chosen not to cover his eyes with his hands. He looked down at the ground as much as possible to prevent himself from falling.