Chapter 185

The owner of the blood-red eye hesitated for a moment. It took a step back and changed its eye very carefully from the left eye and right eye. Then it looked inside again.

Tan Li still hadn't turned her head back around. At this moment, the front of her head was spliced to the back of the body. She stared at the eye in the doorway without moving and her hair gradually extended behind her, growing wildly until it spread all over the ground.

Zhou Ying was still observing the MV. He walked to the display screen and stood on tiptoe, stretching out his little hand to press again the bloody handprints. Yet the moment Tan Li's hair spread out, Zhou Ying immediately turned his head and also looked at the door of the box.

The ancient woman was listening to the song earnestly with the stick person. She might've only wanted to listen to opera at first but after patiently listening to a few pop songs, she seemed to have opened the door to a new world. She started to think that pop songs were also pretty good.

Just then, she saw that Tan Li and Zhou Ying had both reacted to something and finally turned her head to follow their gaze.

The blood-red right eye was stared at by three ghosts at the same time. The next second, there was a click and the door was closed from the outside. The door of the box closely aligned with the wall and the sound of footsteps got further and further away.

Pan Jiming, "???"

What was happening here? He stood in place for a while before putting down his legs that were curled up on the sofa because he wanted to stay away from the door of the box. During the movement, his leather shoes accidentally hit the table and made a loud noise before falling off and hitting the ground.

The ancient woman glanced at him with dissatisfaction. She didn't say anything but Pan Jiming was still scared. He stood up and hurriedly took two steps to pick up his leather shoes, putting them on again.

For most of his life, even as a little kid, he had experienced many things. His understanding of ghosts could be seen just from his relationship with the Ye family. He had lived for so many years and seen scenes of exorcising evil spirits many times. He had also heard countless business people talking about this matter but he had never seen or heard of such an exorcism.

What was this called?!

...S-Soldiers subduing a ghost without fighting?

Pan Jiming circled around, secretly matching a common saying with what he had just seen. He immediately watched the ghosts in the room and hurriedly moved toward Xiao Li, the only one he could rely on.

The middle-aged boss who wasn't a reincarnator gulped nervously. He looked at Xiao Li, lowered his voice and cautiously asked, "Master Moriarty, since that thing has run away, is it counted as... a success?"

He paused slightly here and suppressed the next sentence that he didn't dare ask. 'Will the owner of the eye at the door come back?'

"Don't we need to catch or disperse that ghost?" Pan Jiming cleared his throat and asked cautiously.

Xiao Li didn't reply immediately. His head was down as he looked at WeChat. The top line on the screen was a call from Shen Chenzhi. After a while, he gave a short reply without turning his head. "Don't mention it and wait. It might come back in a different way."

The way this ghost had appeared was strange. Normally, it was impossible for it to affect the display screen while appearing outside the door at the same time. Xiao Li guessed that it had more functions waiting to be developed.

It was just that his brief words made Pan Jiming's head hurt. Seeing that Xiao Li obviously didn't intend to talk to him anymore, he grabbed his phone and started reporting to Ye Zeqing about what had just happened.