Chapter 30

The Taoist went into Xu Mei's room and pointed his instrument to the middle of the bed. "There are traces of grievances and yin here."

Xu Mei didn't dare go in. She stood at the door, face showing a trace of fear. "At that time, it was standing by my bed, covered in blood and with a pale face..."

She was still scared when she remembered the scene of that time. She might've made a deal with Mr Ye but she had never seen a ghost in real life. This wasn't the same as talking about a ghost and it was the most terrible image she had ever seen. The horror and coldness of her soul made Xu Mei panic and seek a sense of security.

The Taoist reached out and moved his horsetail whisk through the air a few times. Then he took out a copper bell from his pocket, knocked on it twice and then someone behind him gave him a basin of water. He took a copper coin from the basin, chanted a spell filled with plausible words and threw the copper coin into the air, catching the copper coin with his hands behind him.

Xiao Li nibbled on an apple as he watched the priest work. After walking straight past Zhou Ying, he understood that this person had no real strength and didn't continue to watch.

He took three mouthfuls of the apple and was prepared to go find something to eat. At this time, his phone shook and he received a message from Shen Chenzhi. "A new game was recently released. Do you want to play?"

Xiao Li sent a '1' to show his consent.

Shen Chenzhi: Did you have lunch yet? If you haven't eaten, do you want to eat together?

This time, Xiao Li readily agreed. He made an appointment with Shen Chenzhi at a location and threw the apple away before walking out the door.

The place Shen Chenzhi designated wasn't a restaurant but his house. The transfer student was mysterious and independent. One person lived alone on the top floor of a high-rise building and the decorations were mainly black and white.

When Xiao Li arrived, the door was open. He called out the other person's name while pushing open the door. Then he found that the table was full of everyday dishes while the most handsome student in school was holding a soup bowl in his head. He seemed to be measuring the temperature and the hair in front hung down over his forehead, making him look very handsome.

Shen Chenzhi heard the sound of the door opening and looked up to see the young man standing at the door. His eyes almost instantly lit up. "You came."

Xiao Li saw how skillfully this person handled the chopsticks and his gaze shifted to the table. "Did you make all of this yourself?"

Xiao Li's eyes looked at Shen Chenzhi and the young man could almost perceive the other person's gaze on him. There was a slightly cool sensation and to cover it up, he placed the chopsticks in his hand on the bowl. "Yes, I usually cook for myself. Are you hungry? Try it."

This refreshed Xiao Li's understanding of Shen Chenzhi. He wasn't very familiar with this new student in the strictest sense but he had seen the other person's appearance, words and deeds were like a big master. He hadn't expected this type of person to cook at home.

Most people Xiao Li knew, apart from the cooking auntie, mostly scheduled takeaway. It was simple, convenient and didn't delay time with cooking.

The friendship between the boys was very strange. Sometimes after class, they would play ball together as friends. Now Xiao Li felt like he glimpsed another side of his desk mate, bringing him closer to Shen Chenzhi. He sat down naturally, picked up chopsticks and tasted a dish.

Shen Chenzhi didn't look like a cook and Xiao Li was already prepared in case he felt like spitting it out. He was even ready to swallow it directly. He had just placed the chopsticks in his mouth when he found it was unexpectedly delicious.

[BL] I Wasn't Born Lucky (Unlimited Flow)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara