Chapter 106

The coffin ghost's prophecy was overturned, causing the scene to be very awkward. In addition, it seemed the spirit of the mirror was deterred because of Pseudo-Logoi. The coffin ghost hid and didn't move.

The coffin ghost seemed to worry about the prophecy. He held his mirror and moved extremely rapidly and quietly back inside the coffin. He also didn't forget to reach out and put the lid back on the coffin.

Xiao Li, "........."

Why run so fast? He was still interested in that mirror. He reached out to open the coffin lid. It was unknown what the coffin ghost had done underneath but the lid became extremely strong like it was glued on. Xiao Li couldn't open it no matter how much he fiddled.

Thus, Xiao Li took out his phone and was about to turn on the alarm clock. He wanted to use this coffin to test the sound volume allowed but the next second, the coffin shook. It was unknown what he coffin ghost did but the coffin disappeared in front of the reincarnators' eyes.

...Was this really slipping away?

Xiao Li turned back to the rest of the reincarnators. It would be hard to find the coffin ghost again without making a sound.

Xiao Li had been thinking about how to extract clues from the coffin ghost but the other reincarnators weren't as big-hearted as him, especially those whose deaths had been predicted. This prophecy seemed to be true, otherwise the coffin ghost wouldn't escape with the coffin in panic after predicting Xiao Li's future. Did this mean they would die miserably later?!

Due to the prophecy of death, Park Soojin's hands were already slightly shaking. Lance was still surprised by the god of lies. He was wondering if he should report this matter to the Church while the others were silent with their heads lowered.

Shimizu was the first to recover from his image of death. He pulled out his task book, turned to a blank page and carefully wrote down the scenes and details of everyone's death. Finally, he wrote about Xiao Li and Shimizu looked up at him carefully.

Xiao Li's eyes were half-closed and his long and thick lashes cast a shadow over his eyelids. His facial lines were a bit too delicate for an Asian and the dark eyes were like the starry sky. There was something contradictory about him. He was cold and alienated. He seemed to care about nothing but also everything.

Sherlock... this name wasn't on the reincarnators leaderboard in China. Was he new? Could a new person do this?

Shimizu paused and wrote a few more words in his task book. Then he turned over the page and wrote on new white paper. [The prophecy is something that hasn't happened. We can change the future without being too rigid about the prediction scenes just now.]

He smiled and handed the piece of paper to his other teammates. Fortunately, the others weren't low-quality reincarnators. They knew they weren't dead yet and it was enough. They were quick to cheer up from the shock of the predictions but now their eyes were different as they gazed at Xiao Li.

Based on the scenes in the mirror, it was obvious that this person was a big man.

Xiao Li saw the others passing around Shimizu's piece of paper and came over to take a look. Then he used his pen to add: [Yes, a real prophecy would never be like this. It should be unknown and invisible. The coffin ghost just wants to scare us or provide the scene for the next fierce ghost.]

Shimizu analyzed: [There are many mysteries about the prediction ghost. It might have some relationship with the house. Unfortunately, it was scared back to the coffin.]

The moment he wrote this sentence, he looked at Xiao Li in a complicated manner. Xiao Li looked back with innocent eyes. He had been standing by the door and the blame was on the coffin.