Chapter 46

It was clearly 9:30 in the morning and it was the time when the sun should be shining. There were no dark clouds in the sky and it should be a bright light. However, outside the ghost train was a desolate scene.

The moment the train stopped, the remaining reincarnators rushed to the door and looked outside carefully.

The second station was a suburban cemetery station, as the name suggested. It was surrounded by white fog that shrouded everything and was a desolate suburb in the eyes of the people. There were no characteristics, just gravestones on the vast hillside. Some of them were engraved with the birth and death dates of the deceased but some were just rough stones without any handwriting.

These gravestones were densely packed and the edges couldn't be seen at first glance. It was hard to imagine how many lonely ghosts were screaming day and night.

The reincarnators stood at the door of the train and saw four figures walking towards the train. Wu Tianyi's forehead was covered with sweat and her scalp was numb as she watched the four figures come closer.

The four people came from different directions and eventually gathered together. The first ones to get on the train looked like a couple. The boy had a shaved head and wore a large t-shirt while the girl wore an off-shoulder ruffled top with hot pants. Their hands were joined together and they looked very loving, like a pair of conjoined babies.

On the right side of the couple was a man. He was unusually tall, wore a black jacket and a pair of black sunglasses. His face couldn't be seen but the atmosphere he gave off was like a beast that chose a human form. Xiao Li noticed that he wore a silver ring and the tail of the ring was in the form of an unusually realistic skull.

The reason why Xiao Li noticed this was because the little black cat on the ground growled towards the man. The cat's fur was standing up and he looked extremely afraid.

The figure behind the man was the source of Wu Tianyi's nervousness. It was a woman dressed gracefully just looking at her lower body and it even made people's imagination roam. However, this was on the premise that they didn't look at her upper body.

She wore an ancient red bridal gown that was embroidered with a golden phoenix. There was a phoenix crown on top and a layer of tulle attached to the phoenix crown. The face could be seen through the thin red yarn.

The left half of the face belonged to a young girl with a fair complexion and delicate features. On the other hand, the right half of the face was like a piece of flesh and blood had been dug out. There were locusts drilling into the naked flesh.

The couple was the closest and didn't seem to see the two people behind them. They went straight to the train station and onto the carriage. The male in the couple looked at the reincarnators strangely, as if wondering why they were standing in the doorway.

The female in the couple stepped into the carriage and found it was empty. She casually picked a place near the door and sat down.

The single man placed one hand in his jacket pocket. He aggressively glanced at the reincarnators and walked through the middle of them. When he passed by Xiao Li, he glanced at the little black cat on the ground but didn't speak as he walked into the carriage and sat at the end.

There was still the last ghost bride to get on the train. Tian Ji hated that the train had to stay for so long. He tried to push the door closed but it was stuck in place.

The ghost bride was getting closer and closer. Once it was only one step away, the reincarnators stepped back and watched as she came to the door of the carriage. The lotus foot gently stepped into the train and the rest of the reincarnators collectively retired to the next carriage. Only Xiao Li stood in his original place. As the ghost bride passed by him, Xiao Li faintly smelt something rancid. The ghost bride stepped into the carriage and took the middle seat.