Chapter 187

Qingye Bar was a retro-styled building. It wasn't as tall as ordinary buildings. Instead, it was deliberately decorated like a retro building. The second floor had a glass skylight that was large enough for one person to get through after it was opened. The glass was pasted with a matcha green sticker and then painted in red and yellow pigments, with an image of the Virgin Mary holding children.

The door was tightly closed with a seal and an old lock was hung on it. The entire building exuded the smell of disrepair and the vines of the creeper were wrapped around the brick wall on the left.

Park Jiming parked the car on the side of the road and walked up the steps with Xiao Li.

Needless to say, the doll's hair quietly extends from his pocket and into the lock. At the same time, Xiao Li carefully lifted the seal from the upper right corner and opened the door at an angle that wouldn't damage the seal.

Pan Jiming instinctively stood outside the door and hesitated for a moment. The Moriarty in front of him acted differently from ordinary people, making him feel fearful. However, as he was feeling worried, he looked up.

The leaves of the creeper blocked almost all light. They were densely packed together but they avoided the stained glass on the skylight, surrounding it like stars surrounding the moon. Behind the old stained glass, behind the head of the Virgin Mary, Pan Jiming faintly saw a pair of blood-red eyes, just like the eyes at the door of the KTV box.

He immediately made a decision. He held his stomach and learned from Xiao Li's posture just now, entering to catch up with Xiao Li.

The moon overhead was very round and hung unusually bright above the city sky. The bright moonlight shed a halo over the wide-opened bar door, forming a distinct line of light and dark. It had been a long time since anyone had entered the bar. It could be seen that it was sealed up after the murder and the inside was still the same as before.

The tables, chairs and benches had fallen casually, the broken wine glasses on the side of the bar, the black mucus on the floor and the wine bottles squeezed down when the crowd was in a panic-everything was frozen in that time and space.

On the side of the bar, there were a few small steps. Above the steps was a miniature stage with the red velvet background dyed with an unknown amount of dust. A microphone and sound system were placed on it.

Pan Jiming tried to press the switch but the chandelier above his head didn't respond. The electricity here had probably been cut off a long time ago.

The light ghost originally wanted to take advantage of its injuries to be a salted fish for a while. However, the doll grabbed it with her hair, pulled it out of Xiao Li's pocket and smashed it toward the wall.

The light bulb, which had been restored to its round shape, flickered lazily in the air. Then it jumped directly to the chandelier and illuminated the surroundings.

Xiao Li crossed the bar and walked to the private room mentioned in the report. In this deeper place, the messy footprints were more obvious. Inside were private rooms, some of which were open and some which were closed.

Pan Jiming couldn't help wondering, "Master Moriarty, is that ghost really going to be here?"

Xiao Li still trusted Meiyou's ability and the ghost had talked about 'bleeding eyes' when singing. Thus, he gave a positive answer. Pan Jiming wanted to ask something but before he could open his mouth to make a sound, Xiao Li noticed something strange on the wall.

It was a dark brown liquid. It was unknown when it had stained the wall. It looked like dust in the light but in Xiao Li's eyes, it was a blood stain. He quickened his pace and approached the blood stain.