Chapter 7

Zheng Yi was left with the bottle of mineral water in his hand. It was better to fill his stomach with water then to leave it empty, so he kept drinking until he finally saw the bottom. Then he realized his mistake as moonlight came through the toilet window. He had drunk Xiao Li's water. Shouldn't he have left some for the other person?

Don't blame Zheng Yi for not understanding moderation. As a rich second generation of an aristocratic college, what was one bottle of mineral water? He could buy as many boxes as he wanted outside. He only realized this now because of the special environment.

For example, if it was changed to someone else then Zheng Yi might not realize this. The thoughts that his family instilled in him wasn't just limited to a bottle of mineral water. It was just that the impression Xiao Li left him was a bit deep and the experience that the other person brought him in the toilet was so frightening he would never forget it in his lifetime. Thus, he became very careful.

Student Zheng Yi hurriedly handed back the mineral water bottle and spoke weakly, "Thank you, I accidentally drank too much. Once I go back I will buy you 10 boxes."

Xiao Li didn't say anything and just threw the bottle into the trash can to the side. Then the black-haired teenager withdrew his hand from the cubicle, straightened up, carried his bag and walked towards the door.

His movement caused Zheng Yi to suddenly become nervous. He was actually in a state of collapse after the extreme fright and wanted to lie down, perhaps even sleep. It was just that if Xiao Li left, he would never dare to stay here alone. What if a ghost attacked him again?

Zheng Yi propped up his arms from the floor of the toilet and tried to support his two collapsed legs. He quickly followed behind Xiao Li and wanted to call out to this person but he didn't know if he should say 'Xiao Li' or 'Sherlock.' "Xiao-Sher-"

Xiao Li looked back, thinking about whether or not to let this person keep up.

His eyes were black and the shape was smooth and good-looking. They seemed very clear when facing people and in fact, this would make people feel good.

However, this gaze from Zheng Yi's perspective only made him feel that Xiao Li was indifferently threatening him. Zheng Yi quickly said, "There are absolutely no ghosts around me and not many people. That person has put Huang Nina..."

He suddenly paused while speaking. He remembered that Huang Nina was gone but he couldn't remember who killed Huang Nina. It felt like there was an invisible veil covering his cognition. This feeling was itchy and very uncomfortable.

"I can't remember what happened." Zheng Yi eventually rubbed his head and muttered.

Knowledge distortion? Memory modification?

Xiao Li guessed with his many years of game experience and no longer tried to shake Zheng Yi off to go alone. It wasn't because of the 'superfluous' lack of threat but because he wanted to use Zheng Yi to test his guess about the matchbox clue.

The footsteps of the two people mixed together and the silence of the teaching building was infinitely enlarged. The corridor was dark and covered with dust, making Zheng Yi feel that he had trouble breathing. In order to break this silence and ease his own fear, he tried to take the initiative to talk to Xiao Li. "Xiao Li, do you recognize me? I am your classmate."

"Yes."

"That's good but why call yourself Sherlock? I didn't know what to call you in front of them..."

Xiao Li glanced at him with a strange expression. "Don't you use a pseudonym when playing games?"

Wasn't a pseudonym part of the fun of playing games? Who played games with their real names in this age? It was very good that he didn't name himself 'Dominating the World.Unyielding Heavenly Dragon.'