Chapter 93

The long-necked ghost finally gave in. It wasn't an evil spirit with a deep resentment. It was a relatively weak ghost or else it wouldn't live in a residential building with two other ghosts. In particular, the long-necked ghost saw all the needle marks on the little ghost and told itself that a strong ghost couldn't bully the local people, but it still chose to blink.

At this time, the IV ghost had injected a needle into the long-necked ghost and wanted to inject a second needle.

"Okay." Xiao Li held the IV ghost's hand and stopped it in time.

The IV ghost regretfully withdrew his hand and spoke to Xiao Li for the first time, "Next time, also find me."

"...Okay."

Xiao Li took out the bone from the long-necked ghost's mouth, untied it and touched the chin like he was scratching a dog. "Look at you, both chins are sore."

The long-necked ghost, "......"

It was now watching Xiao Li like Xiao Li was a creepy ghost. Xiao Li used the scalpel to send the IV ghost back to the hospital and then clapped his hands. He sat by the bed and asked the long-necked ghost, "Why do you want to peek at me at night?"

The long-necked ghost looked at him. It was very dissatisfied with Xiao Li's words but only dared to say, "Choose the ingredients."

Xiao Li, "..."

He pushed the big bone away from the table and continued to use "You just said this was a no-go zone for humans. Are there no humans here?"

"There are none inside the restricted area but there are some old people on the periphery who refuse to leave here."

Xiao Li asked, "What's special about the forbidden zone?"

The long-necked ghost wondered, "What do you mean by special?"

Xiao Li wanted to say a 'haunted place'. Then he looked at the long-necked ghost in front of him and remembered that for a ghost, maybe someone else's place was the most special. He thought for a moment before replying, "A place you don't want to go."

The long-necked ghost shook its head. So... the ghost didn't know the area that should be explored.

Xiao Li gave up on continuing to cross-examine the long-necked ghost. He wanted to wave at the ghost to leave when he saw the ghost's face change. It originally was ugly but it didn't sneakily look out the window like it did now.

Xiao Li followed the long-necked ghost to look out the window. He could hear a faint whistling sound from outside the window. The whistling couldn't be heard clearly but it obviously belonged to a powerful ghost. It was because the long-necked ghost was shivering and its knees weakened. It knelt beside the bed, its long and thin neck like a snake on the bed as it didn't dare to look up.

Presumably, the other two ghosts in the house were the same. This was the escape opportunity that the instance arranged!

He grabbed the long neck of the ghost. "How long will the effect of this sound last?"

The long-necked ghost said, "F-Five minutes..."

This sound wasn't only heard by Xiao Li. At almost the same time, Zou Hanyi pushed open the door to his room.

Zou Hanyi didn't know the function of this sound but she hadn't been able to sleep since the long-necked ghost left. She knew that if she couldn't escape from here tonight, she wouldn't be able to avoid fate the next day. They would become the ghost's food. She intuitively grasped the sound of the long whistling and knocked on the doors of the reincarnators in turn.