Chapter 14

This was a rather frightening scene.

In the darkness of the moment, the change in the room was enough to make people uneasy. However, the most alarming thing was the change to their own bodies. Originally they were all adults. Some might not be strong but they could run. Once they became a child, they couldn't even run if they encountered a ghost! Even Xiao Li found it somewhat unacceptable as he touched his own face and then looked at his small arms in silence.

This instance was still quite unusual. Not only had their bodies become smaller, but their clothes had also been reduced in proportion.

The fat man suddenly turned around anxious. "My fat and strong body?! Is this why we can't go out at night?"

Outside the window was dark since even the moonlight was hiding behind the dark clouds and not willing to brighten this land. For people who stayed in the room and didn't use a tool like a mobile phone then they could only see some vague things after adjusting to the darkness.

For example, after the change, there were rough and decaying walls, a desk that seemed like a heavy object had knocked into it, a thick black object in the corner, a windless automatic chair that kept swinging like there was an invisible ghost sitting in the chair.

The fat man found the swinging chair and his voice immediately stopped. He didn't dare approach the chair and curled up his young, fat and helpless body in the corner behind the door, staring at the chair like it was an enemy.

Creak, creak...

In the extreme silence, the sound was particularly loud.

The fat man didn't dare to gulp for fear of disturbing the ghost. It wasn't until there was a lot of saliva in his mouth that he swallowed in one breath.

Xiao Li leaned against the door, his ear stuck to the door. At this time, the chair in front of him was swaying constantly and the little yellow book was also hot. He didn't care about anything because without looking, it was likely that the little yellow book was yellow-red again. He just listened to the movement outside the door for a while.

There was a moment of commotion in the dormitory at the moment of darkness but someone soon covered their mouths to force themselves to calm down. However, one person was shocked by the change in their body and the room. The reincarnator in the room in the middle of the first floor not only became smaller but in his room, there were countless palm prints on the window, walls and door. The nearest palm print was next to his face!

The reincarnator screamed in horror. He thought that this room wasn't safe and his mind became blank as he ran to the door, pulling it open and going outside! The entire building heard the scream that soared into the sky. Xiao Li only heard the man's chaotic footsteps. He seemed to run a distance before there was a scream, accompanied by the sound of a heavy object falling to the ground. Then there was silence.

Xiao Li placed his fingers on the doorknob, as if wanting to go out, when a fat hand pressed against the door and the little fa man approached. "You are crazy! You can't go outside!"

Xiao Li tried it but his young body was small and thin. He completely couldn't go against the weight of the little fat man. Therefore, he let go and tried to convince the other person. "Why?"

"Why? The task tip obviously said so. Don't go out at night. That man just now obviously died." The little fat man spoke sincerely and earnestly. "If you didn't choose my room then I would let you die!"

Xiao Li shook his head. "If I don't go out then I won't know what is going on outside. Besides, I don't think that just staying in the room will allow us to live to the fifth day."