Chapter 125

Compared with other ghosts, Fujiang was a very difficult type to work with. It wasn't her ability. It was her personality. She was accustomed to shouting and ordering men around. This mentality couldn't change overnight. Even now that she became a close relative of boiled chicken breast, she chose silent resistance.

Ri Yan was looking at the barrage instead of Fujiang and he told Xi, "I and the audience feels that she needs a shock education."

Fujiang turned to look at him, making a sound from her throat that was full of contempt. This roughly equalled to: Boy, I'll remember you.

Education was truly needed.

...However, now wasn't the time to educate Fujiang. Xiao Li temporarily put Fujiang aside and rose from Taotie's body to look at the paused ghost on the screen. The monitoring was unclear but the ghost's rough appearance was barely visible. Xiao Li turned to the others and asked, "Have you ever heard of such a strange story?"

"I haven't heard it." Reiko thought carefully. "I only remember seeing a similar horror movie but... it isn't exactly the same."

Ri Yan carefully looked at the screen but didn't see any useful information. The previous audience member who talked about their grandmother had completely disappeared and couldn't be found. He waved his hand at the crowd.

Maybach was still examining the two bodies and comparing them to ordinary corpses. Taotie and the hotel manager had lost a lot of blood. A huge pool of blood was spread out under them, almost completely soaking their clothes. This made Maybach cross his legs to avoid standing in the blood.

However, Taotie and the other person had no obvious wound that caused death. The source of the blood loss remained open to discussion. It was like the blood inside the body was directly sucked out and the cause of death was a mystery.

Maybach's position was closed to the door. He held the doorknob with one hand, as if he was afraid it would close at any time.

Xiao Li looked back, his eyes falling on the monitor screen. There was a closed book on the table and the cover didn't have a name. He just wanted to reach for the book when Hull, who was standing behind him, suddenly pinched his shoulder and called out in a short manner, "Mo."

Hull and Xiao Li were very close. Xiao Li could feel the other person's tense muscles and he seemed very nervous. This made Xiao Li retract his hand and turn to the surveillance screen. In a corner of the monitoring screen, a shadow was reflected.

There was a woman in red. She was standing in the lower right corner of this room. Her face was wounded and she stared at them with venomous eyes! Hull controlled his tone and quickly spoke in English. "I just looked back and didn't see anything in that corner."

The female ghost was so red that the reincarnators would see her as long as they weren't blind. Not to mention that yesterday, they learned from Ri Yan to use the live broadcast room to see the entire room. Yet at this time, there was nothing.

Xiao Li didn't look back. He thoughtfully stared at the corner of the monitor and reached out to touch the screen.

...Warm.

Their faces were also reflected on the surveillance screen. One was tense and the other one was questioning. Xiao Li and Hull's state also attracted the attention of others. Ri Yan and Reiko raised their devices and phones and swept over the entire room. Once they got to that corner, Ri Yan took a big step back and spoke in an exaggerated manner. "My god! It's red. Quickly leave!"

Red-clad ghosts were generally more powerful than white. This was a conventional concept. It was said that the causes of death for red-clad ghosts were extremely tragic. Thus, the ghost's grievances would skyrocket. He spoke while moving toward the door. However, without the big people opening the door, he didn't dare leave the team and act rashly.