Chapter 105

Park Soojin showed a brief moment of consternation and subconsciously opened her mouth to speak. Before a single syllable came out, Xiao Li standing opposite her directly covered her mouth with his hand. Of course, he didn't directly touch the lips of the other reincarnator and left a little distance.

After stopping Park Soojin from violating the taboo, Xiao Li let his hand go and mouthed: Sorry.

This was one of the difficulties of 'keeping quiet'. Normal people were accustomed to speaking and in some unexpected moments, such as being frightened or when a teammate had died, they would forget this taboo and directly speak.

Park Soojin was just one line from death. She wasn't an unintelligent person and soon understood the causes and consequences. She was so scared that she wanted to use transparent tape to stick her lips together.

Shimizu placed his task book in front of him. He considered his words, searching for the right words before finally writing in English: [Seriously?]

Sherlock, are you serious?

Xiao Li also thought about it before writing: [Why would I lie? If you're not certain then go over there and look first?]

Shimizu and Lance exchanged looks. They were still unable to completely trust Sherlock. His behaviour and actions were too different from other people. What if this person wanted to trick them into a desperate situation and kill all of them?

Lance looked down at his cross. He didn't feel the fluctuations of a ghost. Thus, he hesitated for a few seconds before nodding. The rest of the team also agreed. In the absence of a goal, they weren't opposed to going over there to look.

Xiao Li led the way while the other reincarnators warily followed him, observing their surroundings and tightly holding their items. Shimizu was the closest to Xiao Li and was almost walking side by side with him. As he walked, he observed Xiao Li. His intuition was very interested in this person called Sherlock.

In his experience, a person who acted his absurdly yet could live to this day meant there must be a great secret. If it wasn't for the fact that they couldn't talk and writing while walking was too troublesome, Shimizu would directly want to talk to him about life.

A few minutes later, the reincarnators subconsciously slowed down as they stepped across the threshold into the mourning hall.

The scene inside the mourning hall was exactly like Xiao Li said. The white curtain that symbolized death blew due to the wind from the door. The black memorial tablets stood on the high platform and the coffin that should be frightening just looked funny.

The coffin lid was tightly closed and there was a chair pressed on top of it in a manner that it wouldn't fall. Xiao Li looked at his masterpiece and pulled out the little yellow book. [He is inside. Either he can't overcome the weight of the coffin lid and chair or he is afraid of making a sound after forcibly opening the coffin lid, creating bad luck.]

Shimizu glanced at Sherlock's words and then the coffin lid. For the first time, he had the urge to laugh. AK47 pulled out his gun and pointed it at the coffin. He crouched in an alert manner in case the other side suddenly attacked. An ordinary person would be worried about the sound of firing the bullets but AK47's gun was a special item with a silencing array engraved on it. There was no need to worry about noise.

Xiao Li democratically asked everyone. "[What do you say? Do you want to let him out?]

[If you want to do a sound test, why not use your mobile phone?] Shimizu suggested before taking the initiative to reject it. [However, there are uncontrollable factors. If the volume limit of a person and a ghost are different, it will mislead us.]