Chapter 194

Wen Wenwen was stuck like this for a while before he managed to squeeze out a sentence. "If you had handed the note to him personally, it might be more friendly. However, you let..."

He spoke up to here and paused slightly. Then he quickly glanced at the doll in Xiao Li's pocket.

The doll was the same as before. She laid obediently on the edge of Xiao Li's pocket. Feeling the other person's gaze, she slowly raised her head to meet Wen Wenwen's eyes. Her eyes covered by the long bangs weren't bright and she stared at the other person in a gloomy manner.

Wen Wenwen met Tan Li's eyes and immediately looked away. He coughed strategically and swallowed down his words. He blinked and changed his sentence unscrupulously. "There is no problem to let Tan Li send it. Haha, he must be asleep."

Xiao Li had no feelings for this person. He raised his head slightly and stared blankly. "Don't talk about these useless things. Wait for tomorrow to find him."

"In fact, we have already inquired about the opening time of his school. We can block him on the road tomorrow." He Tian walked over and interjected. "Sherlock, do you want to see these?"

He was referring to the map and information on the table from their discussion earlier.

Xiao Li didn't reply. He just followed the gaze to the table. He looked down at the papers on the table and the hand-drawn map by Wen Wenwen for a while. After memorizing the map, he turned to the next page.

"By the way, didn't Shen Chenzhi go out with you?" Wen Wenwen followed Xiao Li over. He saw that Xiao Li was silent for a long time and asked with some curiosity. "You were both gone so I thought something big had happened."

Xiao Li paused as he turned the page, his gaze shifting unnaturally. Then before anyone discovered anything, he turned back, pursed his lips and replied in a cold voice, "No. Maybe he has something else to do."

He finished thinking and seemed to think of something. He added like he wanted to explain. "We aren't always together. It is his freedom to go wherever he wants to go."

He quickly read all the information in front of him before putting it back like it was a hot potato.

The others saw Xiao Li's movements and looked at each other a bit strangely. In the end, they didn't say anything and followed him in dispersing.

***

The next day, the reincarnators got up early.

They were currently in the instance world. Although they had speculated that there would be no ghosts before something happened to the little boy, their hearts were still disturbed and they didn't dare to sleep too much.

Xiao Li had slept enough yesterday so there was no hindrance in getting up in the morning. He opened the door and happened to encounter Shen Chenzhi coming up. It was early in the morning and he saw the person he was thinking about. Shen Chenzhi was obviously in a good mood as he greeted Xiao Li with a smile. "Morning."

It wasn't known what Xiao Li was thinking about. He paused slightly with an unnatural expression on his face. He made a vague 'um' sound and just as Shen Chenzhi wanted to bring him his breakfast, he couldn't help back. He looked at the other person and asked softly, "What did you do last night?"

Xiao Li acted like he was casually asking but he was secretly tense. He looked around deliberately but didn't look at Shen Chenzhi.

Shen Chenzhi saw him acting like this and his smile widened. He lowered his eyes, thought about it and found suitable words. "I went to check out a place."

"Where?" Xiao Li heard this and glanced over.

Shen Chenzhi didn't speak. He just walked closer and his finger pointed to somewhere on the map. Then he looked at Xiao Li's thoughtful expression and smiled slightly. He put away the map and put a sandwich in front of Xiao Li. This was the breakfast that Wen Wenwen bought when they went to inquire about news in the morning. It happened to be grabbed by Shen Chenzhi.