Chapter 161

There was no expression on the face of the silicone dummy but it could be seen through its body language, such as the slightly trembling body, that it was a bit scared.

Xiao Li didn't directly move. Instead, he took two breaths and tried to calm down his breathing. The first chase had exhausted him. It was comparable to the 2 km run at school although at that time, he was carried off to rest only halfway through the run. From the side, Shen Chenzhi reached out to pat him on the back.

After a while, Xiao Li rolled up his sleeves and walked over to the silicone dummy. He grasped its collar and lifted it up. The silicone dummy weighed very little and Xiao Li easily picked it up.

Zheng Yi shone the flashlight directly on the face of the silicone dummy. In the unstable light, the face looked more like a burn patient who had lost both eyes.

"Who are you?" Xiao Li asked.

Judging from the silicone dummy's previous tone of speech, it had wisdom and could communicate. It knew a lot, unlike the gorillas and piranhas. The silicone dummy had no eyes but it looked like it was thinking about how to answer.

Xiao Li lifted it with one hand and placed it above the pool. "Never mind, I think these fish should be missing you."

The tip of the silicone dummy was just one centimetre above the water where the electric shock had occurred. Xiao Li just needed to let go and it would fall into the pool.

"Hey hey, I have something to say. Don't do it first!" The silicone dummy shouted. "I'm just a passerby. An innocent passerby!"

"It can speak nonsense in terms of adjectives and nouns."

Xiao Li told it, "Continue."

The silicone dummy didn't dare move its toes. "Actually, there is nothing to say. I just saw that this place was lively and came to see. I wanted to accompany you to play."

"You called us outsiders." Xiao Li stated. "Those who usually call us this are beings who can shuttle through various dimensions."

The silicone dummy wanted to show an innocent look but due to its appearance, it only looked mischievous. It said, "I don't know what you're talking about. I just called you outsiders because you broke into the exhibition halls."

It suddenly turned its neck near 90 degrees to look at Gao Yao. "There are many people like you coming over at night recently. I've seen you before, remember?"

Gao Yao had just experienced a life or death chase and had already lost his ability to think. Now he was suddenly named and he was sluggish for a moment. "I haven't seen you."

The silicone dummy sneered. "Of course, I wouldn't let you see me."

"So you are from one of the exhibition halls?" Xiao Li inquired.

The silicon dummy replied gracefully, "Of course. The famous Mr Hercule, Hall F is looking forward to your visit."

Hall F. Xiao Li remembered that during the day, this hall wasn't far from the aquarium where they were currently located. They hadn't gone inside directly. They just observed from the lobby of Hall F for a while. He remembered that it was the hall made to look like a candy factory and it was very popular with children.

"Y-You can come out of there?" Gao Yao asked without thinking.

"This tall, stupid outsider." The silicone dummy declared proudly. "Of course I can."

Xiao Li questioned it. "So you must know where this place is?"

The silicone dummy pretended to be stupid. "Isn't it the aquarium?"