Chapter 108

Xiao Li held up the little yellow book for the steering wheel to see. [I am in another world and these are my teammates.]

Captain Sturt said, "Oh, I thought they were the gifts you brought me."

The reincarnators who were gifts: ???

This group of reincarnators were usually calm people but the moment they heard the rambling of the steering wheel, they felt the impulse to scream...

Shimizu understood Chinese and particularly felt this impulse. The reincarnator known for his calmness listened to Captain Sturt's words and then the words written in Xiao Li's book before showing a puzzled expression.

Xiao Li ignored Captain Sturt's rubbish and wrote: [I need you to help me catch a monster in the sea. It looks like this.]

Beneath these sentences, Xiao Li roughly drew the monster's appearance. It was originally tall and powerful with a mysterious shape. However, its appearance in the image was strange and its body hair looked like it generated electricity.

Captain Sturt was silent when he saw the image. Then the face on the steering wheel laughed loudly and mercilessly sneered, "What did you draw? Is that a piece of kelp? The great Captain Sturt with a pen in his mouth can draw better than you."

Xiao Li: [...Is it?]

Captain Sturt's eyebrows jumped as he instinctively recalled the fear of being dominated by Xiao Li. He coughed and changed the topic. "Don't worry, the sea is Captain Sturt's field. I'll give the command and they'll all surrender to you!"

He hit the steering wheel and the ghost ship disappeared steadily into the sea, heading deep into the sea.

There was silence in the cabin of the ghost ship for a long time but Captain Sturt wasn't a quiet man, no a quiet face. His eyeballs moved as he looked at Xiao Li and the others. "Why aren't you speaking? I haven't heard your voice for a while and it's lonely."

Xiao Li, "..."

Was this person an M?

He wrote a sentence in the little yellow book: [It is a mission requirement, we can't speak.]

Once he finished writing, Xiao Li looked at the vivid face on the steering wheel and thought, 'I don't know if Sturt can speak freely because he is from an outside world or because this sea area isn't part of the small town.'

It should be the former. It was the same in the previous world of the ghost call. From the haunted house to the hospital, the ghost ship was a foreign visit and thus isolated from the mission world. In theory, the reincarnators could speak but Xiao Li didn't intend to do so. Once the reincarnators went from a place where they could speak freely to the silent town, it was easy to fall into danger due to a slowness of thoughts.

Captain Sturt wondered, "Why can't you talk? Who won't let you talk?"

He looked menacing but his next sentence was, "Why don't you come out against my momentum?"

Xiao Li, "..."

He picked up the wine glass and poured a few drops of wine. [Shut up.]

Captain Sturt opened his mouth to taste the wine and didn't say anything. The ghost ship captain might speak a lot of nonsense but it didn't affect his efficiency. He was quite familiar with the sea. The spirit manipulated the ghost ship and it was easy to find a monster in the sea.

The ghost ship suddenly stopped moving forward. It stopped above a certain point of the sea, allowing the sea breeze to blow through its sails. Through the glass window of the captain's room, they could see a fuzzy figure in the dark sea.