Chapter 174

The baby spirit was crying but this didn't stop his feet from coming to the edge of the shredder. Once the tip of his toes almost touched the humming blades, the baby spirit really panicked. He raised his cry and made a scream at close to the maximum volume. Xiao Li was close to it and clearly heard some hiccups mixed in. The baby spirit was so loud that he had a headache.

Zheng Yi exploded at the Moriarty fan. "Are you really scared by this ghost? Are you a man? Do you still need to cry?"

Ye Zeqing's face was blue with anger and he took a deep breath. "Oh, I mean that this baby spirit is a special one and usually only appears at hospitals."

Xiao Li carried the baby spirit like a cat. The baby spirit felt slippery yet not slippery, like an earthworm. The baby spirit continued to let out loud cries, crying to the point where two snot bubbles formed.

Xiao Li looked around. He took a promotional poster that hadn't been contaminated by the baby spirit, rolled it up and placed it into his pocket with the little yellow book. At the same time, he carried the baby spirit to the metal cabinet.

The ghost in the metal cabinet was still observing the outside world through the gap. However, the gap was too small and Xiao Li and the others were behind the wall, meaning the twisted person was unable to see what was happening outside. The only thing that was certain was the sound of footsteps getting closer and there were screams.

Xiao Li opened the metal cabinet door from the outside and was greeted with the cabinet ghost's innocent smile.

...It would be even better if his face wasn't upside down. Xiao Li looked inside the cabinet, motioned for the cabinet ghost to move aside and threw the baby spirit in. The baby spirit's ass was facing down and was as thin as a piece of paper. He easily fell in.

He was crying sadly only to be suddenly stuffed into a narrow cabinet. A distorted human face caught his eyes.

The baby spirit, ".......Wu?"

***

The sounds from the metal cabinet became livelier and even echoed when they reached the office. However, the two ghosts were unable to break out of this unlocked metal cabinet in a unified way.

Against this cheerful bgm, Xiao Li used his phone to check the desktop and under the chairs of each workstation. He also tinkered with the coffee machine on the bar outside the bathroom.

Ye Zeqing told him, "There is no power."

"I know." Xiao Li pressed the switch, no response. Then he shook the coffee machine and there was still no response. "Still, the printer can print without electricity. The coffee machine should also work..."

However, it wasn't the case.

Ye Zeqing said, "The printer could print things because of the baby spirit. If you want coffee from the coffee machine then you have to expect another ghost, such as a barista who tragically died."

"How tragic is that barista? He died so tragically that he still wants to make coffee for people when dead?" Fu Guangb's spirit was aroused and he couldn't help saying this.

Xiao Li was a little sorry.

Zheng Yi comforted him, "It's okay Hercule. The next time you come to my house, I will make you some top-quality coffee."

"...Forget it, I'm just a bit curious."

Apart from his entanglement with the coffee machine, there was nothing else that was strange in this office. They soon walked to the opposite conference room. The conference room was big but there were no visual obstructions. They could basically see all of it at first glance. There was a large projector to play PPTs, round tables and chairs scattered around the round tables...