Chapter 55

Xiao Li's feelings might be rational but the ghost head wouldn't give it because of a bottle of shampoo. It didn't move and maintained the image of the ghost hanging from the door handle. This led to the other reincarnators staying away from the door. The ghost head might currently look ridiculous because of the bow knot but it was still a murderous ghost.

Xiao Li saw that it didn't speak and picked up the ghost head. The door handle on the other side moved and the door opened. He released the ghost head and let it float in the air, looking like a human head balloon.

The moment the door of the office opened, the rest of the group rushed out. The small room was tenser than a wide environment. Therefore, once the rest of the group arrived in the corridor and felt they escaped the ghost attack, they stopped in the corridor and turned back to look at Xiao Li.

Xiao Li was dressed in a white coat and combined with his temperament, he looked a bit like a doctor. He stood at the door and looked at the ghost head, the normal doctor's abstinence giving him a strange Jack-like horror feeling.

The self-proclaimed Guan Yu pressed down his cap and touched his heart that had been beating violently because of the human head he saw below the table. "You... aren't you afraid?"

Xiao Li closed the door and shut the ghost head in the office. He thought for a moment before answering, "I'm okay. The hair was a bit oily but I only touched it a bit and can barely tolerate it."

Guan Yu, "......"

No, his 'fear' didn't mean this!

The outside sun had slowly weakened over time and the hospital's gloom spread even more after losing the suppression of the sun. Xiao Li took out his phone and checked the time. "We should explore as soon as possible. I have to go to the emergency department at night."

Hu Li's mouth twitched. This guy, what was his origin in the end? Why did he hear expectations from this person's tone? Why did he seem like he was looking forward to seeing ghosts at this ghost hospital? He wanted to ask but he was afraid to ask.

Hu Li felt like he had passed through the wind and waves. He touched his bald head, quickly adjusted his mentality and tried to stabilize the team. He decided to start with checking the small room beside the office. "Given our experience just now, we won't go in and will open the door to check the situation. If there is nothing then don't go in. If there is something valuable... a few people will stand at the door while a few people will enter."

Hu Li took a deep breath and as the captain, he was the first to open the door next to the office. It was a small room similar to a lounge and was filled with a microwave oven and a bed. There seemed to be no clues in it.

The group sighed with relief, closed the door and started to check the next room. There weren't many rooms on this floor and all of them were offices and so on. Apart from the ghost head, there were no other ghost appearances, giving the reincarnators time to calm down. Taking advantage of the initial safety time, they explored the outpatient building all the way down, from the fourth floor to the third floor and finally to the second floor.

Hu Li reached a door and it had a sign stating 'electrocardiogram'. After opening the door, there was a circle of blue curtains, a small bed and an instrument for detecting the ECG.

"There is nothing-"

He hadn't finished speaking when something happened. He saw that the original dark electrocardiogram suddenly turned on and straight lines appeared on the page, just like the electrocardiogram of a dead person. However, the electrocardiogram definitely wasn't plugged in!

"Run!" Hu Li called out loudly and rushed to the door, the others following him. Chaotic footsteps once again swept through the Fenhua Central Hospital.